Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone think biggie is better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both GREAT but Tupac is better.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      But back to reality....does biggie have a song even close to being as boss as this?

Not to mention the likes of hail mary, ghost, uppercut, list goes on cuz
      Yes several

N!ggas
      Gimmie the Loot
      Party and Bull****
      Who Shot Ya?
      The What
      Everyday Struggle

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Yes several

N!ggas
        Gimmie the Loot
        Party and Bull****
        Who Shot Ya?
        The What
        Everyday Struggle
        Good songs, not even close to ambitionz tho. Same with whats beef/ come on/ long kiss goodnight/etc… good songs, not even close to being as boss as ambitionz az a rida.

Comment

Good songs, not even close to ambitionz tho. Same with whats beef/ come on/ long kiss goodnight/etc… good songs, not even close to being as boss as ambitionz az a rida.
          ive got the cleanest meanest penis, youve never seen this stroke of genius

THAT IS BOSS

Comment

ive got the cleanest meanest penis, youve never seen this stroke of genius

THAT IS BOSS
            Is that you lil wayne?

Comment

Is that you lil wayne?
              **** you

anyway as I said before
              Nas > ____

Comment

**** you

anyway as I said before
                Nas > ____
                Lol, just busting balls. And i agree especially in the lyrically sense, nas>…

I like biggie, i bump his **** often. But imo the only way biggie has a chance at a comparison is flow. You can think biggie has a better flow, and thats fair enough, but pac has tremendous flow aswell. Its neck and neck in this regard imo.

Comment

Biggie has no song better then souljha's story. Two verses with two different voices pulled off so good that to this day people still think it was two different people. Never been done before or since.

Comment

Biggie was a much better MC if you're just comparing lyrics and flow.

Comment

Let's get one thing clear about Lil Wayne, from Tha Block Is Hot to Carter II he was a great rapper. Yes great, not top 20-40 great, but you don't have to be listed that high to be considered great. If you tell yourself that Lil Wayne wouldn't have been a popular lyricist if he peaked and primed in the early 90s, you are being delusional about the 90s era. And this is coming form some one who has nothing but 90s rap songs in his iPod, I really an't listen to anything else. There's some exceptional albums I let slide from the 2000-mid 2000s but they are very few.

Cuat, saying "all you have to do is go back to the 90s" etc, Lil Wayne IS a 90s rapper

Just cause you never heard of him with B.G. in the early 90s, doesn't mean he didn't exist. Lil Wayne with B.G. made as many street hits as Mobb Deep in the 90s, they just didn't gain popularity until the late 90s. Make no mistake, Wayne is a 90s rapper. He just really changed after 2006.

I do not like Lil Wayne at all now. Right after Carter II he started rapping with Chris Brown, Bobby Valentino and making girl music, that's when Wayne stopped being Wayne for me. Good for him his fanbase is even bigger now, but I am pretty sure a lot of his old fanbase don't like him anymore. Old heads like you, use to like Wayne. Now they don't, now younger fans like Lil Wayne. Don't make it seem like late 90s-mid 2000s Lil Wayne was nothing, he was really talented and was liked by the same guys who liked Pac, Biggie, Nas. Wayne was one of the very few respected lyricist from the south, he always had an East Coast flow to him. When he changed his flow and started rapping like a southern rapper and went mainstream, people stopped liking him.

Comment

Working...
                      X