No announcement yet.

holy **** floyd didn't know...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy **** floyd didn't know...

That every single of victor ortiz's opponents have touched the canvass at one point in the fight. You can hear the regret in his voice and the fear in his eyes.

And BTW brian kenny is such a ****ing ***** in this interview, trying to get floyd to go off like the last time they talked. Good job on may for maintaining his cool. He showed ALOT of patience, brian spent 5 1/2 minutes of a 6 minute interview talking about floyds out of the ring issues and not about the boxing match for ortiz.

oh **** that quote was not in this interview, but in the boxinging one... oops.

Yep cause all his opponents were p4p fighters

Comment

yeah, he didnt know but I dont think it scares him. He said he just knows he has to work even that much harder

Comment

I am pulling hard for Ortiz. I hope he can knock out Mayweather.

I think Ortiz has a decent chance but then I come back to reality and Floyd is just so good defensively and he is such a phenomenal counter puncher that I don't think it would be hard for May to make it a tactical fight and outpoint him easily.

This is a great, great fight. I can't wait for September 17th.

Comment

i wish someone would ask Mayweather about Guys like Sergio and Khan

Comment

If a right hook to the jaw from mosely didn't even make mayweather glove touch the canvas I doubt ortiz power is gonna do much

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant Nose View Post
              i wish someone would ask Mayweather about Guys like Sergio and Khan

EXACTLY! I was thinking watching his Q & A..."CAN SOMEBODY ASK HIM IF HE WOULD FIGHT SERGIO MARTINEZ" but they was all busy with their heads up Manny's A$$
              Last edited by sicko; 06-29-2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

i actually just realized this a few days ago before it was said at the press conference. Im gonna go out on a limb and say mayweather will also touch the canvas early in the fight but will still beat ortiz.

Comment

Mayweather will make Ortiz look worse than mosley

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
                    That every single of victor ortiz's opponents have touched the canvass at one point in the fight. You can hear the regret in his voice and the fear in his eyes.

And BTW brian kenny is such a ****ing ***** in this interview, trying to get floyd to go off like the last time they talked. Good job on may for maintaining his cool. He showed ALOT of patience, brian spent 5 1/2 minutes of a 6 minute interview talking about floyds out of the ring issues and not about the boxing match for ortiz.

oh **** that quote was not in this interview, but in the boxinging one... oops.
                    LOL...you kinda sound like the joker who posted these threads about how Floyd was scared lol.....I wouldn't be surprised if this was your alt...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=361940
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=336721
                    Last edited by littlemac; 06-29-2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X