No announcement yet.

Some incident today with a punk ass cop lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I wasn't even doing anything wrong I just asked him what the reason for showing him my ID was for and he starts with all this bs and later he tells me why there has been alot of robberies in that are and he is chcking everyone out and we need a permit to put out flyers because its soliciting, I told him thats what he should of told me when I asked him what was the problem. lol
    hes can do that. hes an enforcer. his safety is first and maybe you looked suspicious to him. he shoulda taken ur ass to jail for bein a smart ass

Comment

ts is a liar i was there he folded like a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
        hes can do that. hes an enforcer. his safety is first and maybe you looked suspicious to him. he shoulda taken ur ass to jail for bein a smart ass
        He shoulda, he coulda, but guess what? He didn't .

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
        ts is a liar i was there he folded like a bitch
        Damn you was that tranny in the porch of that green house?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          im no fan of cops they can be complete dickheads, and they hold grudges. Which is why u should do what they ask when they ask u do do it. If u give them attitude u get it back*10. And they remember u for next time.

A "yes sir, no sir" (doesnt have to be ball licking, just polite) approach to them and you'll be away hassle free as long as u havent done anything wrong (or even get away with a minor offence)
          I agree actually, but I thought it was rather fun, lol.

Comment

Describe these flyers you were passing out. Might have had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
              Describe these flyers you were passing out. Might have had something to do with it.
              Lawn Care service, but he said we might passing out flyers while scoping out houses to rob later lol.

Comment

Gotta learn how to interact with cops. Don't engage them and consent to searches. You do not have to give them ID when walking down the street.

If they are asking you to do something ask them if it is an order or if you are free to go. Don't answer questions. When they say "just make this easy" they mean "make it easy for us to have a reason to cage you".

Be careful out there.

Comment

Cop was a dick but it also sound like you need to learn how to hold your lip.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Cop was a dick but it also sound like you need to learn how to hold your lip.
                    I do agree but 2 months ago in Mexico I was locked up and they made me get naked and do some sit-downs. At the time it was akward and stuff but I got really pissed when I found out that wasn't allowed in that part of Mexico. I should of kept my mouth shut but seeing that cop even though from different countries and when I saw the first sign of ignorance I snapped and took out my anger towards police on his punk ass. When I realized I should of kept shut, it was too late and he was talking shit so I kept going and responding, lol.

Comment

u should have killed him

Comment

Working...
                      X