Clear All

• 1.1 million migrants expected to cross US border illegally in 2019

Pfft, yeah right.

If I was a betting man I'd say 1.6-2.2

Comment

#MXTAKEOVER

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
        Then into Canada. Then across the bering strait into Asia. Then when the entire world is colonized by la raza, we spend all day standing outside shaking our fists at the moon blaming it for the corruption and demanding to be let in.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          then into canada. Then across the bering strait into asia. Then when the entire world is colonized by la raza, we spend all day standing outside shaking our fists at the moon blaming it for the corruption and demanding to be let in.
          we will take over everything!

Comment

Then into Canada. Then across the bering strait into Asia. Then when the entire world is colonized by la raza, we spend all day standing outside shaking our fists at the moon blaming it for the corruption and demanding to be let in.
            Lol. The moon is only out at night, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                Earth's moon is "out" during the day. You don't notice it because everything else is just as bright. Damn la raza isn't sending its best.
                Last edited by ////; 08-03-2019, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Earth's moon is "out" during the day. You don't notice it because everything else is just as bright. Damn la raza isn't sending it's best.
                  Lol I was like WTF is this guy talking about. I can see the moon in the day no problem.

Comment

Earth's moon is "out" during the day. You don't notice it because everything else is just as bright. Damn la raza isn't sending its best.
                    Ya, that's what you meant bro. Lol. Fuking moran.

Comment

Working...
                    X