Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the hell is trying to give Saunders 30 million dollars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's Matchroom then it would explain Hearn being so coy about recieving an offer from Warren for Saunders v Smith and being tentative when asked about sending a counter offer.

Saunders is loyal but Warren seems unable to secure him the big fights and Saunders is running out of time.

I know Saunders turned down Andrade but that fight was all wrong for him, and if the nasal spray thing wasn't his fault but somebody in his team then I understand him not fighting Andrade for a mandatory split when 6 months earlier he was on the champion split and didn't lose his belt on the ring.

If he's going to PBC then maybe they can make the Eubank/Charlo fights. If he goes with Top Rank then I guess he's looking at other super middleweight options.

Comment

Could it be Top Rank/ESPN?

He was with Arum in Kazakhstan a couple of weeks ago. Arum said he thinks Saunders beats Canelo and GGG and seems fond of him, not to mention some Warren fighters have deals with ESPN already. It’d seem a hell of a lot of money though when they have no real top middleweights or super middleweights to match him with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Couldn't it be PBC though? They have Jermall and a lot of super middleweights
        Putting Jermall in there with Billy is career suicide so I don't think so.

It's DAZN and HearnS I bet. Callum Smith, GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, Andrade...all these fights can happen

Comment

9:30, definitely sounds like somethings happened

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            9:30, definitely sounds like somethings happened

Definitely. Frank seemed salty when they brought up Saunders.

Comment

Imagine the caravan he'll be able to buy with 30 million

Comment

Eddie Hearn For SURE...not sure about $30 Million though BUT clearly the plan would be to get BJS and start building towards Callum Smith vs BJS which I'm sure can be HUGE in the UK

Eddie was speaking HIGHLY of BJS last week about how he should be a BIGGER STAR...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Eddie Hearn For SURE...not sure about $30 Million though BUT clearly the plan would be to get BJS and start building towards Callum Smith vs BJS which I'm sure can be HUGE in the UK

Eddie was speaking HIGHLY of BJS last week about how he should be a BIGGER STAR...
                  So shut him out of a fight with his fighter then sign him to make him fight other fighters in his stable in order to fight the fighter he originally wanted to fight. Sounds familiar. BJS is on the wrong side of the street
                  Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 07-29-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    So shut him out of a fight with his fighter then sign him to make him fight other fighters in his stable in order to fight the fighter he originally wanted to fight. Sounds familiar. BJS is on the wrong side of the street
                    What street? Only PBC junkys talk like that. Everybody else can get along and work together.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Clearly it is different rules when it comes to Brits and Eddie Hearn, nobody will complain if that is what he is trying to do
                      Last edited by sicko; 07-29-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X