No announcement yet.

I still don't understand why the ref didn't give kov a recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    This confirms what i always thought. You're nothing but a racist POS.
    Had to dig back to a post 2 years old?

What is racist about what I said you dumb cunt? Calling russians alcoholics is fine, but mention black people and cotton in the same sentence and clowns like you cry racism.

Here’s a fun FACT. YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE’S ancestors are the ones who enslaved black people, NOT MINE.

So cry me a river you racist POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Had to dig back to a post 2 years old?

What is racist about what I said you dumb cunt? Calling russians alcoholics is fine, but mention black people and cotton in the same sentence and clowns like you cry racism.

Here’s a fun FACT. YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE’S ancestors are the ones who enslaved black people, NOT MINE.

So cry me a river you racist POS.
      You're a racist POS. A dumb one at that. Don't know the difference between nationality and race. You also know **** all about me and my ancestors you tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You're a racist POS. A dumb one at that. Don't know the difference between nationality and race. You also know **** all about me and my ancestors you tard.
        You still couldn’t present an argument of what makes me racist.

Want to talk about nationality? Your nation welcomes people who rape your women, throw acid on them and stab your people, with open arms.

Boo hoo.
        Last edited by Vlad_; 11-10-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          You still couldn’t present an argument of what makes me racist.

Want to talk about nationality? Your nation welcomes people who rape your women, throw acid on them and stab your people, with open arms.

Boo hoo.
          Nobody wants to live in your shithole nation. With people like you i can understand why.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            I you look at the body language of the ref, it's like it never crossed his mind.

I've seen fights officiated where belt line groin shots stop the fight, on several occurrences through out the fight.
            - -OK, U no understand...Duh!!!

Comment

Working...
            X