No announcement yet.

If Mayweather got busted for HGH and TRT would you give him a pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    You guys are still making threads about Mayweather and how you wish he'd fail a drug test. Incredible.
    Who is hoping he fails a drug test?

how hard is reading comprehension bro.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      You guys are still making threads about Mayweather and how you wish he'd fail a drug test. Incredible.
      It's incredible how one man has hurt so many people.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
        Just asking would you give Manny a pass? Honestly?
        QUACK QUACK

you fools are expert at deflecting like bater women status level of deflecting.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          QUACK QUACK

you fools are expert at deflecting like bater women status level of deflecting.
          Wtf??? Learn how to spell correctly....

Comment

his own people already gave him a pass on teh 700ml but I dont blame em that community have so little to look up too, who am I to rob them of their rapist, kidnapper, women beater, counterfeiter, hero.
            Who am I to rob you of your coked-up cross-dressing rapist fruitcake and your red-headed coward.

Your community has so little to look up to ya'll have to give lap-dances to the Russian fighters.

Let's count Gold medals.
            Let's count the number of fighters in and going in the HOF
            Let's look at the Football field.
            Let's look at the Basketball court.
            Let's turn on the Radio.

Your community will never produce an Ali..Jordon...James...Sugar Ray Robinson or Leonard....Walter Payton or Jim Brown...Jimi Hendrix...or a John Coltrane

All ya'll can do is bark from the sidelines like Chihuahuas....and kiss Russian asses.

Comment

May 2nd many many destroyed lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Who am I to rob you of your coked-up cross-dressing rapist fruitcake and your red-headed coward.

Your community has so little to look up to ya'll have to give lap-dances to the Russian fighters.

Let's count Gold medals.
                Let's count the number of fighters in and going in the HOF
                Let's look at the Football field.
                Let's look at the Basketball court.
                Let's turn on the Radio.

Your community will never produce an Ali..Jordon...James...Sugar Ray Robinson or Leonard....Walter Payton or Jim Brown...Jimi Hendrix...or a John Coltrane

All ya'll can do is bark from the sidelines like Chihuahuas....and kiss Russian asses.
                I speak facts, everything I said mayweather has been either accused of officially theirs proof and convicted of.

Get mad if you like buster, im cool over here on the suckafree side.

Comment

his own people already gave him a pass on teh 700ml but I dont blame em that community have so little to look up too, who am I to rob them of their rapist, kidnapper, women beater, counterfeiter, hero.
                  Would be lovely to hear what you believe YOUR community has to look up to. Maybe you should look up to proper punctuation and learning the difference between "to" and "too."

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Would be lovely to hear what you believe YOUR community has to look up to. Maybe you should look up to proper punctuation and learning the difference between "to" and "too."
                    Take a red K to add to the butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Lol El is illiterate.....

Comment

Working...
                      X