No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Teases Rematch With Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Thanks, just saw the posts. Since it’s in the octagon I’m wondering what weights and rules. Boxing gloves or ufc gloves, kicks or no kicks.
    lol. do you know who floyd "no risks" mayweather is? since its floyd it will be just boxing with fake testing that lets him cheat with tue's and pillow gloves for his opponents. stop supporting the houston astros of boxing. its time to call out the bullshi-t.

Comment

why be mad at Floyd when every boxer living, active or retired would box Conor for the payday it'll bring. and all the idiots who said Conor was gonna beat Floyd the first time ... will say it again for the rematch lol

Comment

As a Floyd fan, even I am getting sick of this non boxer charade. Fight the Berto's or Thurman's after a weak showing and injury over some MMA guy.

Comment

Huh? I don't understand.. Why? Money ok.. But for honor? nah.. Floyd should fight pac again.. then Crawford, then have a super fight for undisputed with Spence to end his Career! Afterwards Floyd would be at 2billion! with Money and Honor!

Comment

oh i love being teased by floyd and his SBC. please do it some more. whats next daddy? a baldomir rematch too?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Thanks, just saw the posts. Since it’s in the octagon I’m wondering what weights and rules. Boxing gloves or ufc gloves, kicks or no kicks.
              It's a teaser & not official u fk1!ing r3tard

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                oh i love being teased by floyd and his SBC. please do it some more. whats next daddy? a baldomir rematch too?
                Go and have a big cry you will feel better.

Comment

'lil turd' Fraud Moneystealer does what he does best, cherrypick

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                    'lil turd' Fraud Moneystealer does what he does best, cherrypick
                    Name any boxer that would turn down a Conor fight? we've already seen guys like Canelo, Pacquiao, Oscar and Paulie begging to be next in line. so why b mad at Floyd? Lol

Comment

It’s sad seeing floyd go out like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X