Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Ruiz rematch set for December 14th in CARDIFF!! Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Is this a fact ?
    Seems like it. If there isn't an announcement by the end of next week I'd be worried

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Oh, it'll matter. Because out there, once Ruiz lands that one buzz shot, he can just call a timeout again and they'll let it slide.

LOL. UK fighters are so soft they are willing to undo the tape on their gloves to buy some more time. Ref shoulda took a point from him for that *****

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Seems like it. If there isn't an announcement by the end of next week I'd be worried
        Ok
        But still no proof
        I guess we’ll just have to wait a little longer

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          LOL. UK fighters are so soft they are willing to undo the tape on their gloves to buy some more time. Ref shoulda took a point from him for that *****
          Should have, but once again, it's Joshua in the UK. Ruiz would be at a HUGE disadvantage if he goes.

Comment

so its not in the uk yay! cardiff is in wales and wales is not in the uk. according to lord trump of course who thinks england, uk, and great britain are the same thing. smart guy

Comment

AJ been doing some talking about the rematch.

'I went there off my own back so for the rematch would love it to be in Cardiff but its going to be on neutral ground. Ruiz is the champ so he will make some calls'

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                AJ been doing some talking about the rematch.

'I went there off my own back so for the rematch would love it to be in Cardiff but its going to be on neutral ground. Ruiz is the champ so he will make some calls'
                AJ has just confirmed to skysports that it will be Cardiff. Had my hotel booked already although I would not have bee disappointed with Nigeria or Vegas!

Comment

Joshua is gonna have to win it in style even then he will still have demons he will need to bury...if he shows it was an off night then he can rebound but he better have fury and wilder in his line of vision pretty soon because these fights ain’t going to be around for ages.
                  I don’t think Joshua was right that 1st fight and something was off key with him.
                  This rematch Joshua was I’ll have to bare his soul and come back prove almost everybody wrong.
                  It will be huge fight and one where anything could happen now.
                  Fury fighting cans is not good for boxing and he really is showing he is gun shy and not up for a battle fighting these Euro bums.
                  Wilder at least is fighting a decent challenger in Ortiz

Comment

Joshua going to be on some extra juice this fight. I hope Andy comes out the ring okay. Peddie Hearn putting another man's life at risk.

Comment

Joshua will sleep again, regardless of where.

Comment

Working...
                      X