Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite active boxer and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite active boxer and why?

Mine is Floyd "Money" Mayweather jr. He is a warrior in the ring, a champion, the p4p king, one of the best of our era, and the best technical boxer both offensively, and defensively in the sport. His dedication to the sport is second to none, his professionalism sets the standard in boxing, he ducks no one, will fight anyone, and does what's best for the sport of boxing.

He has a high ring IQ, a sharp straight right and a nice jab, good body work, great footwork, great head movement, he uses feints well, he sets traps, he frustrates opponents with his elusive come forward style.

Floyd will go down as an ATG when it's all said and done, I love watching him fight with his crowd pleasing style, and I love how he drives me and motivates me in the gym.

Floyd Mayweather because I care about my health.

Comment

Simple...Floyd Mayweather because he beats everyone and is an all time
      great..we should appreciate him while he is still boxing for our entertainment.

Comment

Hmmm I love Floyd and watching him do his thing as much as the next guy but "fan pleasing style"? Sarcasm, not so thinly veiled?

But anyway my favorite current fighter's gotta be Carl Frampton, there's just something magnetic about that little Irish T-rex inside and outside the ring… no **** Bromo

Comment

oh a trick thread

Comment

My favorite boxer is roy jones jr. He is washed up, but still lives off of his reputation to have the best job in sports (HBO announcer), even though he cannot speak english. He also ruins every broadcast, and I appreciate that, because it makes me appreciate Lampley and Max that much more.

Thanks, roy.

Comment

It has to be Floyd mayweather just because he is at the top and his work ethic talent and how he embarrasses his opponents not from k.o. But just out boxing them. Is what we like to call the master of the sweet science

Comment

Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao, Lucian Bute, Shawny Portery.

Comment

fav active fighters

Pacman
                    matthysse
                    broner
                    lara
                    pascal

Comment

Working...
                    X