Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be remembered as the greater fighter: Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the poll result is overwhelmingly in favor of Manny so far.

Comment

Manny will but I think a lot of fan will miss and realize how great Floyd is when he is gone. I hate the man's personality/attitude....and defiantly his fans...but I've always respected his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        Wow, the poll result is overwhelmingly in favor of Manny so far.
        and rightfully so.......
        Last edited by Khalid X; 11-22-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao. and its not even that close..

Comment

manny ofcourse, it's the way it is now and it will continue that way

Comment

Nobody with any sense would vote for mayweather-even if you dislike manny and are a huge fan of floyd its quite clear that pac has the greater legacy

Comment

Beating Martinez right now would go a long way towards Floyd catching up, but Floyd isnt interested in advancing his status in the sport its all about the Benjamins. I still favor Floyd over Pacquiao if they fight, but I think that win alone isnt enough to put him ahead of Pac. Floyd is the naturally bigger fighter, but at the higher weights Pac has made the bigger impression.

Comment

Pacquiao without question...

You have to remember also that people do shed light on what fighters do outside the ring, and Manny by far is sealing his legacy both in and out of the ring. Pacquiao has a charm about him like how Sugar Ray Leonard had with the public. Both were and are adored by fans of all creeds. More people in the end will gravitate towards Pacquiao.

Comment

wifebeater is a ducker. no one likes duckers.

Comment

I just want to know why 4 people lied on this thread and said Floyd?
                      Dont matter what floyd does its too late. Imagine what he coulda done in the 2 years retirement in the sport of boxing? He has missed important years and those years cant be taken back.

The world has passed him by and hes missed the boat

Comment

Working...
                      X