Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Welcomes Daniel Dubois: He Knows Where I Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Welcomes Daniel Dubois: He Knows Where I Am

Unbeaten Heavyweight prospect Nathan Gorman is open to taking on stablemate Daniel Dubois. On Saturday night, the Ricky Hatton-trained heavyweight picked up the WBC International Silver Title after stopping Mohamed Soltby, moving to 11-0 (9 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see this for the British next year. Really interesting fight

Not sure Frank would make it, but at least he has a stake in whoever wins, and plenty of time to rebuild the lose with both being so young

Comment

decent scrap for both fighters..I think gorman will test dubois...should dubois pass the test in flying colours.. then he's a solid blue chip prospect and a future world champ for sure

Comment

Would be a very interesting fight, both are positive, come forward fighters. I think DD has more punch power though.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Gorman is quite a nice boxer. He has some natural talent for sure when you consider his limited amateur background and short pro career so far. He's more technically sound than your average domestic level heavyweight, not too dissimilar to the Fury family.

Need to see more of Dubois, all i've seen is he can bang and that he seems to be pretty smooth and well balanced as a puncher.

If they can get some domestic belt on the line then it could be good sometime in 2018.

Comment

I'd like to see this in the second half of next year. If Dubois wipes out Webb then he should be ready for it

Comment

Ddd beats him but these are the kind of fights he should be having

Comment

I actually think Gormon beats him now ,hes a sharper puncher who looks more seasoned . If i see this so does Dubois team who isnt going to risk that fight this early .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  I actually think Gormon beats him now ,hes a sharper puncher who looks more seasoned . If i see this so does Dubois team who isnt going to risk that fight this early .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666
                    Juggernaut666 talking **** as usual. DDD flattens Gormon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X