Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Abraham Have A Chance Against Eubank??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few possibilities:
    • Abraham walks through everything
    • Eubank Jr. damages his hands
    • Eubank Jr. gets hit harder than he's ever been hit

So yes, despite being over-the-hill, Arthur Abraham is a live opponent.

Comment

I do feel that Eubank would be susceptible to a good counter puncher, but he's probably too quick and mobile for this old version of Abraham

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        IDK man. Young Chris should be fairly dominant just on activity against a faded Abraham, but Jrs defence is hardly world class, especially when he starts to open up, and AAs forte has always been to weather the storm and then come back with something big on the counter. In recent years signs are that he's struggling to pull the trigger and he certainly ain't considered the massive hitter he was before his move to 168 but I'd say he's still a potential threat and Eubank won't be wanting to get careless.
        Pretty good synopsis right here.

I see Eubank wailing away on gloves shoulders and forearms for the majority of 12 rounds and winning a 118-110 UD. I thinnk Abe may win a few rounds with Eubanks either stepping off the gas or Abe maybe catching him clean while he opens up and hurt him enough to take a round or two..

But Abe has a good puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          IDK man. Young Chris should be fairly dominant just on activity against a faded Abraham, but Jrs defence is hardly world class, especially when he starts to open up, and AAs forte has always been to weather the storm and then come back with something big on the counter. In recent years signs are that he's struggling to pull the trigger and he certainly ain't considered the massive hitter he was before his move to 168 but I'd say he's still a potential threat and Eubank won't be wanting to get careless.
          I agree with all of this and think Abraham has a decent puncher's chance to win.

Comment

The Abraham that fought threw a broken jaw versus Miranda, that version of him wins. This current version of him will lose by UD.

Comment

Eubank has an awful style for a 2017 version Abraham.

I'd say Abraham has a very slim chance but realistically Eubank will be too young and athletic for him at this point.

Comment

eubank is terrible. shame abraham is past prime but he has a shot in my opinion.

Comment

The question should be "does Eubanks have a chance against Abraham".

Abraham is terrible stylistically, but he has fought at the highest level.

Eubanks on the other hand...

Comment

Abraham is long in the tooth and over the hill

Comment

Personally i think Abraham has been **** for years. Basically since he moved to SMW he has not been very good, and now he is old and badly faded.

Eubank isnt that good, but he throws a hell of a lot of punches and is extremely fit. I cant see Abraham getting out from behind his guard.

Eubank UD

Comment

Working...
                      X