Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito vs Charlo Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's gonna be Vada testing Tito beats them both, if not then I give the edge to Charlos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      It took Tito SEVEN years to fight another WW champion.

Damn near a full decade of ducking.
      Kigali,
      Who did Tito ducked?
      -Whitaker didn't want to fight him, he flat out said min an interview; I don't fight countries (referring to Trinidad as a country) While I agree with him why fight the new up & coming young lion for peanuts, when you can fight someone else for more $.

-Oscar didn't want anything to do with Tito at the time. He chose to fight Whitaker instead. Remember Tito was welter champion before (capture welter title in 1993) oscar (capture welter title in 1997).

-Ike Quartey became welter champion in 1994 defended title in around 9x. While that is an accomplishment all on it's own. It's not like he was facing any killers himself, with the likes of;
      -Cortes (Tito left over)
      -Butters
      -Jung-oh Park
      -Murray
      -Ramirez
      -Vince Phillips (now that's a name!)
      -Oba Carr (Tito KO leftover who lost a 12 round dec. to ike) (another known name)
      -Jones
      -Jose Luis Lopez (another known name)

People use the word ducking quite too often around here. Now Canelo avoiding GGG...that's ducking.
      Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 04-25-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

are people forgetting tito's power? dude was a monster he KOs both of them

Comment

Working...
        X