Pacquiao Reveals Demands for Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Reveals Demands for Crawford

http://sports.mb.com.ph/2017/01/03/p...or-20-m-purse/

“If it’s Crawford that Top Rank wants for Manny Pacquiao, then we’ll fight Crawford but we want a guarantee of $20-million,” said Pacquiao adviser Mike Koncz told Manila Bulletin after conferring with his boss.

The $20-M payday, of course, will be outside the revenue that Pacquiao will receive in the pay-per-view and other sources of income like TV rights, closed circuit and ticket sales, additional money that should jack up his earnings.

just fight him you prick, stop being a diva, youve made enough money over the years to be dragging your feet over this

Comment

Koncz don't run nothing but his mouth. When Bob tells him be quiet he shuts up. But when Bob leave he be talking again

Comment

that website clearly doesn't understand boxing economics. the 20MM is not in addition to those other revenue streams. it's a guarantee that those streams will equal at least 20MM.

Comment

Writer of the article doesn't know the difference between Carlos Molina and John Molina?

Whatever.

At this point, Pac gets whatever price he wants or they should kiss his azz.

He earned it and Crawford is not enough of a name to demand anything but a shot.

Comment

There was another website I found it on first, but it contained words which are banned on this site. . .

Comment

Crawford got Pacquiao shook.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                just fight him you prick, stop being a diva, youve made enough money over the years to be dragging your feet over this
                I agree. This is similar to Floyd avoiding Lara, except that there's never any pressure put on him from his rabid loyal fans. Fans that like to claim they love the science doe. Funniest part was when they say Lara don't bring no money to the table doe. He's boring doe. Not one of them was saying, "Floyd doe, you've made enough money already, why you want Lara to bring money on table doe?"
                Last edited by al-Xander; 01-02-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

20 mill doesn't even sound like a big ask, but I guess it depends on how bad Top Rank/HBO wanna make that fight. HBO gave Floyd 40 mil to fight Ortiz. I actually think Pac could get more out of this if the big heads really wanna make the fight.

Comment

Koncz being a little greedy there.

Comment

Working...
                    X