No announcement yet.

2016 76ers would beat 80's Showtime Lakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 76ers would beat 80's Showtime Lakers

Whats up with all these petty/pathetic older generation players saying their teams would beat this year's Warriors?

From Stephen Jackson saying his Warriors team would beat this year's warriors, to Pippen saying his Bulls would sweep the Warriors and now Magic saying his showtime team would beat them too. It's very petty and immature behavior from these older players who are suppose to have more wisdom than that. Even the young players from today who are generally immature have shown more class by not responding to those statements with equal disrespect.

IMO, this year's last place 76ers would sweep the 80's showtime Lakers. And no I'm not trolling or hating. That is just my educated opinion from watching 80's basketball to today's level of basketball. It's not even comparable. 80's ball was amateur hour compared to today's ball. One handed dribbling, poor shooting technique, poor basketball IQ. Guards who moved like modern day 7 footers. Mind blowing how that generation's players could think they belong among today's level of basketball.

The older generation should be more respectful of today's level of basketball rather then be jealous and petty.

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    Whats up with all these petty/pathetic older generation players saying their teams would beat this year's Warriors?

From Stephen Jackson saying his Warriors team would beat this year's warriors, to Pippen saying his Bulls would sweep the Warriors and now Magic saying his showtime team would beat them too. It's very petty and immature behavior from these older players who are suppose to have more wisdom than that. Even the young players from today who are generally immature have shown more class by not responding to those statements with equal disrespect.

IMO, this year's last place 76ers would sweep the 80's showtime Lakers. And no I'm not trolling or hating. That is just my educated opinion from watching 80's basketball to today's level of basketball. It's not even comparable. 80's ball was amateur hour compared to today's ball. One handed dribbling, poor shooting technique, poor basketball IQ. Guards who moved like modern day 7 footers. Mind blowing how that generation's players could think they belong among today's level of basketball.

The older generation should be more respectful of today's level of basketball rather then be jealous and petty.
    No wonder why no one takes you seriously lol

Comment

Comment

Yeah and the 2015 Knicks too........

Comment

Comment

You try too hard. We get it. The new school beats the old school. yada yada. You win.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              You try too hard. We get it. The new school beats the old school. yada yada. You win.
              No he doesn't

Comment

Lol the sixers are a fukin joke but I agree that all these old players coming out talking shyt just sound bitter and jealous. That's the effect that these Warriors have on insecure people though.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  No he doesn't

EVERY player looks amazing in highlights. every player has 100% fg shooting in highlights. every player makes 100% of their dunks and scores 100% of their shots when they are being triple and quadruple teamed. That's why they are called HIGHlights and not REALlights.

watch an actual game for realistic perspective ....

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

Where is Kareem? I don't see him

BTW this is magic with HIV playing against what would be known as the greatest team ever seen in history of mankind of course they will get dicked only reason it wasn’t a sweep it's Bulls didn't feel like it
                    Last edited by Phenom; 06-07-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X