Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucien Bute Fails Drug Test, Positive For Ostarine in Jack Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he'd been looking better recently.

Comment

Speaking of doping... Felix Sturm's lawyers are preventing his B sample from getting tested, can you believe that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
        Speaking of doping... Felix Sturm's lawyers are preventing his B sample from getting tested, can you believe that ****
        Can't he can be brought up on criminal charges in Germany for failing a drug test?

Comment

Hasn't he been working with Memo?

Comment

Memo?

Bute worked with Memo Herredia for the first time when he trained for DeGale. I don't know though if he worked with Memo for the Jack fight b/c Jack also works with Herredia.

I'm of the opinion that a TUE for hormone supplementation should be allowed for fighters who have low hormone counts like TE. However it needs to be monitored so that their hormone levels are kept within a reasonable balance (maintained no higher than the average male in their 20's). By allowing this, you'd see a lot less guys trying to cheat the system. In the past they didn't monitor the TE ratios.

Comment

This fight was a robbery too which is bad enough and on top of that, that explains how he was still strong after taking all those body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                Probably means they find everything that was in there the first time they looked.

Comment

damn another one

Comment

Yeah he was working with Memo.

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge that everybody working with Memo Heredia is on PEDs?

what's really surprising is that Bute got caught

he probably didn't follow memo's instructions to cycle off his peds correctly

tsk, this is a black mark for Memo's reputation of being a master of undetectable PEDs

Comment

Working...
                      X