Anonymous drops names on KKK members in US congress and local government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Anonymous is going in...

Comment

I wonder what proof they'll offer up. Of course even just being named in this way will be quite damaging to these guys' names.

Comment

What? Racism doesn't exist doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Damn Anonymous is going in...

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
          I wonder what proof they'll offer up. Of course even just being named in this way will be quite damaging to these guys' names.
          if even 25% of those named actually are in the KKK, it'll be at least as embarrassing as getting caught on ashley madison. i bet less rednecks will want to join the KKK now that they have a chance of being outed. let's see what anonymous can dig up on these guys

Comment

Hmmmm... I wonder how many NSB posters are sweating bullets right now

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Hmmmm... I wonder how many NSB posters are sweating bullets right now

Comment

Well theyre no different than the black lives matter militants. They are closely tied to the black panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Well theyre no different than the black lives matter militants. They are closely tied to the black panthers.
                  Are the Black Lives Matter militants senators, mayors, and detectives too like these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Are the Black Lives Matter militants senators, mayors, and detectives too like these guys?
                    Theyre funded by billionaire leftist, George Soros, so yeah.

Comment

These guys are still around? I thought they got their cards pulled by the cartels?

Comment

Working...
                      X