Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Do you have a problem with ****s?
    Only the boisterous bully type and the victim type.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
      Who is denying the freedom to not only believe that ****sexuality is unacceptable but also verbalize that belief? Holyfield was on a tv show, he was not on his own property or even on public property. If I was in your house and said something that offended you and you told me to either stop saying it or get out would that be a violation of my free speech? The answer is of course no.

You also reveal your ignorance by saying 'promote being gay', as if ****sexuals are promoted into being ****sexuals. The best and bulk of the evidence suggests that they were born that way.

Anyway let me reformulate what you said to illustrate the ridiculousness of it.

"Black people come out and voice their opinion that it is acceptable to be black, white people come out and voice their opinion that being black is not acceptable because there is something wrong and deficient about being black. Are you telling me that black people have the freedom of speech to promote being black but white people do not have the freedom of speech to reject being black? So Is freedom of speech ok as long as It doesn't oppose your particular beliefs?"

If you cannot see your own foolishness then there is little hope for you.
      First of all, you wouldn't be In my house, I have a feeling we wouldn't hit It off to well. Second, I don't care where Holyfield was, he Is entitled to his beliefs and opinions wheather you or I agree or disagree with him. The problem Is we live In a society that Is soft, where we cannot express our opinions, or speak freely, because people like yourself might end up getting there feelings hurt or maybe get offended. You are probably young, and everyone on your high school football team got playing time regardless of how good they actually were. You probably got a ribbon for finishing In eighth place. That's not how the real world works, grow up. As far as promoting being gay It happens all the time, when a gay activist group decides to hold a rally or march up and down past your house, they have the freedom of speech to PROMOTE being gay, just as a person that Is not gay has the freedom of speech to PROMOTE being straight. I have a right to oppose there lifestyle just as they have the right to oppose mine.

Comment

England used to be a respectable place like the United States. Now it's a joke just like the United States. Holyfield is a man that went through a war of a life. The man is entitled to any opinion.

Comment

I would give him a medal for this. I'm tired of the Gay blades, pseudo hippies, and liberals demonizing anybody with a different opinion from theirs.

Gays need to suck it up(no pun intended) and deal with the fact that not everybody agrees with their lifestyle.

Comment

lol people hate on religious people but those same people freak the **** out if you say something negative about gays, such as it being unnatural, which it clearly is, You cant reproduce through an Ass hole lol.

Who cares if other people are gay doe, more ***** to go around, unless they all go gay. Then were ****ed lol

Comment

'Freedom o speech isn't for what the things you believe in, it is for the things you don't' Can't remember who said it but it's true.
              Speech is fine anyone can say anything about anyone it's just words. When they start to physically interfering in peoples lives that's where the problem starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                lol people hate on religious people but those same people freak the **** out if you say something negative about gays, such as it being unnatural, which it clearly is, You cant reproduce through an Ass hole lol.

Who cares if other people are gay doe, more ***** to go around, unless they all go gay. Then were ****ed lol
                Exactly! Society in general is so screwed up when it comes to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  First of all, you wouldn't be In my house, I have a feeling we wouldn't hit It off to well. Second, I don't care where Holyfield was, he Is entitled to his beliefs and opinions wheather you or I agree or disagree with him. The problem Is we live In a society that Is soft, where we cannot express our opinions, or speak freely, because people like yourself might end up getting there feelings hurt or maybe get offended. You are probably young, and everyone on your high school football team got playing time regardless of how good they actually were. You probably got a ribbon for finishing In eighth place. That's not how the real world works, grow up. As far as promoting being gay It happens all the time, when a gay activist group decides to hold a rally or march up and down past your house, they have the freedom of speech to PROMOTE being gay, just as a person that Is not gay has the freedom of speech to PROMOTE being straight. I have a right to oppose there lifestyle just as they have the right to oppose mine.
                  Is the ****sexual community "promoting" being gay, or just asking for equal rights? I think all signs point to the latter. In the nest few decades people are going to laugh at conversations like this. Is society going soft or is the world getting smaller and communicating more through the advancement of technology. Ideas are free to be spoken, but they are critiqued and judged more so today than at any point in human history. The weaker and the less educated ideas are going to fall by the wayside, sorry Evander.

Comment

Evander has been punched ******ed, how could anyone support anything he says when clearly he has no idea what he is talking about and I doubt even remembers making that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Chino ice View Post
                      Exactly! Society in general is so screwed up when it comes to normal.
                      Oh this thread is one big old ****phobic hoot! Oh yes yes my good sir, what is "normal" exactly, and who set this lofty standard?

Comment

Working...
                      X