Adrien Broner v Ricky Burns - Objectively break down this fight for me please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov
    Okay serious answer...

He will just win Y'kno cuz he is A.B all day, every day ya'll. But yeah man a techicool breakdown wood be like A.B 2k13 wins cuz he just stands still and lets guys hit his shoulder until they gas n den hits him with right hooks to de body b4 goin upstares n finishin em good n propa! init bludclaart! can a have a r-r-rewind?

n dat gavin rees is like totally a top p4p assassin who as bin killin de british seen man but he got **** for our A.B y'dig?
    to the OP ignore this racist fool

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
      to the OP ignore this racist fool

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Will do pal

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Burns has a hard time penetrating Broner's patented "dollar general grade" Mayweather defense in the first 2 rounds but he stays active enough to have Broner looking pedestrian.

He begins to land the jab consistently in the third and looks impressive as he smacks Boner's head around with each connect.

Boner continues to try and walk Burns down but can't close the distance without eating jabs. In the 6th round, Boner gives into his frustrations and fouls Burns by throwing him on to the canvas but receives no warning from the ref.

Boner continues to foul Burns in the later rounds with sucker punches and low blows until the ref finally deducts a point.

A scandal emerges in the 10th as Boner's corner asserts illegal activity from the Burns camp and after a halt in the action, the fight is ruled a DQ win for Boner due to the fact that Burns had too many assistants in his corner.

Hi mathed, great post mate thanks for this. I'm not so sure about the ending ha! but I liked the technical breakdown, I too think Broner will be frustrated by Ricky's jab and ability to fight off the backfoot so well. When has Broner faced someone who's comfortable on the backfoot like Ricky?

Comment

Working...
      X