Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman's next fight...Who should he fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman's next fight...Who should he fight?

Keith Thurman's next fight scheduled for March but no opponent
    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6053&cat=boxer

Keith is confident and wants to fight the best out there as soon as possible. I like his mentality but he obviously needs to prove himself first. Do you think it's possible to get James Kirkland next? A big win over Kirkland will be very good for his career and it's also a very winnable fight. I'd pick Keith to knock out Kirkland.

Keith Thurman will be champ in the near future

Matthew Hatton? Splat a guy in a couple of rounds who Canelo laboured 12 against.

Comment

He should fight Kirkland after acouple more fights

Comment

I think he can light up the building with any dance partner....he can fight at 147 as well...wouldn't mind seeing him test Ortiz's heart and chin or somebody who stay on "GO" like Maidana

Comment

keith is a big dude and should remain at 154. kirkland or angulo?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Tune up, and then Kirkland.

Comment

No one wants to get near this guy..after he blasted Quintana the way he did..he reminds me of a smaller version of Foreman..he throws some heavy thudding shots..I think he beats anyone at 154..

Comment

I'd like to see him in the ring with a guy with a very durable chin, so we can see how Thurman deals with an opponent who can take his power.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                  I'd like to see him in the ring with a guy with a very durable chin, so we can see how Thurman deals with an opponent who can take his power.
                  Canelo?..lol..man I wish

Comment

thurmans gonna be a tough customer for anyone in the 154 division. gonna be tough to get fights for him too. i dono that i believe when he says he can comfortably make 147, dude is huge, but if he can, man that would make for some fire in the welterweight division...

Comment

Working...
                    X