Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley Remains Ready on Facing Pacquiao, Feels Weird on GBP Promoting Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    that would be a dream fight

manny no-drug test pac vs shane juice head mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      Didn't Shane offer to come down to 140lbs to fight Pacquiao? And Roach said no.
      Wasn't that after Manny and Miguel agreed to fight? They wouldn't be in this mess if Floyd wouldn't have sabotaged the mega fight in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
        The only two men left in the Welterweight division is Sugar Shane Mosley and Manny Paquiao. Manny should just get a tune up bout now and fight Mosley later this year.
        Agree. Fight Malignaggi in March, give him a vicious beatdown, then fight Shane in September.

**** Mayweather. I would much rather see a Pacquiao-Mosley fight. That's a real fight right there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          Didn't Shane offer to come down to 140lbs to fight Pacquiao? And Roach said no.
          that's more arum.

arum wants top rank vs. top rank.

remember whenever pacquiao fights a golden boy fighter , golden boy co-promotes pacquiao and shares the profits with top rank.

arum was not gonna let mosley get a pacquiao fight before cotto.

even if it means throwing more money at pacquiao , he still comes up ahead because he doesn't have to share with golden boy.

mosley knew his chance at landing pacquiao over cotto was slim so he didn't really expect much. his offers was more to keep his name out there and to let people know he's an option as well.

remember pac just fought 2 gbp fighters in delahoya and hatton. arum wanted a top rank vs. top rank fight.

he did the same thing after pac fought 2 other golden boy fighters in marquez and barrera. his next fight was against diaz who was top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Agree. Fight Malignaggi in March, give him a vicious beatdown, then fight Shane in September.

**** Mayweather. I would much rather see a Pacquiao-Mosley fight. That's a real fight right there.
            lol@ a real fight....

Mayweather vs Pac wont be a real fight because Mayweather isnt dumb enough to fight Pac's fight. Everyone knows Pac is going to get outboxed by Mayweather.

I can you see Pac Stans after the fight saying Mayweather ran and was afraid blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
              lol@ a real fight....

Mayweather vs Pac wont be a real fight because Mayweather isnt dumb enough to fight Pac's fight. Everyone knows Pac is going to get outboxed by Mayweather.

I can you see Pac Stans after the fight saying Mayweather ran and was afraid blah blah blah
              mayweather will probably outbox pacquiao. doesn't necessarily mean pacquiao has no chance.

boxing is filled with plenty of fights where the guy who was outboxing his opponent lost the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X