X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys! Check out this link:

http://coxscorner.tripod.com/boxchart1.html

It's a lot like what we were working on a few months ago.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Hey guys! Check out this link:

http://coxscorner.tripod.com/boxchart1.html

It's a lot like what we were working on a few months ago.

Poet
      Great find poet. How are you by the way?

Interesting results, I like the way he has structured his formula but disagree slightly with a few of his scores, but nonetheless I might try re-doing my list again using this formula.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
        Great find poet. How are you by the way?

Interesting results, I like the way he has structured his formula but disagree slightly with a few of his scores, but nonetheless I might try re-doing my list again using this formula.
        Same here, interesting nonetheless.

Comment

• Yeah, I may not agree with all his results but he did put a lot of thought into it and I like his detailed explanations.

I'm doing okay myself: I'm trying to work back into being a regular poster. It's hard with my plate as full as it is, but I'm starting to get things going again. I made some posts a couple of days ago on the Foreman vs Tyson thread after some nudnick posted that Joe Louis couldn't punch. That one begged a response LOL!

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Yeah, I may not agree with all his results but he did put a lot of thought into it and I like his detailed explanations.

I'm doing okay myself: I'm trying to work back into being a regular poster. It's hard with my plate as full as it is, but I'm starting to get things going again. I made some posts a couple of days ago on the Foreman vs Tyson thread after some nudnick posted that Joe Louis couldn't punch. That one begged a response LOL!

Poet

Of course Joe Louis could punch, only a fool would suggest otherwise.

Comment

• Lol i posted that same link a while ago! Nicely done and i disagree with some of the out comes aswell!. I see hawkins is back hopefully we will be able to see that list

Comment

• Heres a very different top 10 :

http://jmbtandy.wordpress.com/2007/0...ts-in-history/

For those too lazy to read:
                10. Vitali Klitschko
                9. George Foreman
                8. Riddick Bowe
                7. Larry Holmes
                6. Joe Louis
                5. Evander Holfield
                4. Lennox Lewis
                3. Muhammad Ali
                2. Rocky Marciano
                1. Mike Tyson

Comment

• It would be alright otherwise but Vitali Klitschko??? Even Wladimir has done better work as a heavyweight.

Would have beaten any heavyweight ever on his day. Will come back and rule the Heavyweight division again.
                  I guess he is Vitali's sparring partner or something... Perhaps a promoter or a manager of his?

Seems like he bases it on what he thinks is the fighters potential, not on what the fighter has really done.
                  Last edited by TheGreatA; 02-29-2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Hmm i just cant accept Joe Louis being soo low! i really cant see him being below the top 4

Comment

• I know what site I WON'T be visiting now. I like websites where I can find intelligent life and that one aint it. Don't you just love these GenXers that started watching boxing in the mid to late 80s and the way they just yank on Tyson's nutsack?

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X