No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd fight the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
    I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
    Pull that strap on out, fart & you'll see that dark tunnel...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      Pull that strap on out, fart & you'll see that dark tunnel...
      If you were my dog, I'd shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards.

Comment

Shut yo dumb ass up. You can say Collazo was light hitting but he put a whooping on Berto now didnt he? Okay...And now u trying to down Play Marquez? The same guy who was coming off a impressive ko victory of Baby Bull? So what he came up a few pounds to face Floyd. No difference in Roy Jones moving up to heavy weight or Pacman moving up in weight. Just so happen Marquez lost the match, it didnt matter if the fight was at 140 he still was gonna lose. Plus Marquez was wanting to Fight Floyd @ 147 to get his 3rd shot at Manny if he won. So dont go down playing the dude like hes a *****. And Floyd beat Oscar so if Manny wanted to face the best at 147 why didnt he face Margarito or Paul Williams? Oscar wasnt the best at 154 after losing nor was he the best at a weight he hadnt fought at. After Floyd beat Hatton at 147 why didnt Pac fight berto? better yet if he was so concern about fighting the best at 140 why not fight Tim Bradley? Bradley was undefeated at 140? hatton was a punch drunk fool. Then he fights Cotto at 145 instead of 147 who was damaged. Now he wants to fight cotto at 150? when he couldnt even face him at 147? Then he fight clottey..who the **** is that?

Pac aint **** but a hyped up bum himself. The man has been beat 3 times ko'd 2 out of those 3, has 2 draws and really lost twice to marquez...haha and u down played marquez so what does that tell u?
        yeah, marquez got an impressive win in a WAR against a LW

yeah, collazo whooped berto. too bad he doesn't have much power, or else he would have KO'd berto

why fight hatton at 140? same reason why floyd fought baldomir: lineal title. baldomir was a good win for floyd, but hatton isn't a good win for pac? hatton was a relatively successful lineal champ, baldomir wasn't, so watch your mouth on that before you say another moronic ****

why would i downplay the guy that i've said COUNTLESS times in here that he's my favorite active fighter (JMM)? damn, you're one stupid mofo. no fighter is a *****, including floyd, although he's a ducker indeed. WW marquez? REALLY?

Comment

Sorry to **** on u...Robinson was good, but the best of ALL TIME?? GTFOH...Floyd is one of the best if the not the best to do it. He is a complete all around fighter, who can adapt to any style. He has the best defense the sport has seen, the highest accuracy, the highest boxing IQ, one of the fastest fighters ever. THis aint riding his coat, its called giving credit to where its due. Sometime down the line a fighter will come along and be better then him. You cant freeze time and say Robinson is the best to do it, thats it...smh.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            you said that jan 1, 2000 to december 31, 2010 = 1 decade

jan 1, 2000 to dec 31, 2010 = 11 years

so yeah, you said that 11 years make up a decade. ****ing imbecile
            typo fool, supposed to be jan 1, 2001 to december 31, 2010.

that what i recognize as beginning to end of decade.

****ing dumbass...THINK!!!
            Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-07-2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
              Hatton is not a top 147 fighter and neither is Marquez.
              Hatton had a 147-pound championship belt at the time that Floyd fought him. That makes him at least as good as David Diaz was at 135. Mosley had turned the fight down with Mayweather a year before he fought Hatton. Which top 147-pounder has Pacquaio fought? Cotto, Clottey? Cotto was a has-been and Clottey was a never-was. He avoided Mosley and Mayweather. This is another ridiculous post.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Hatton had a 147-pound championship belt at the time that Floyd fought him. That makes him at least as good as David Diaz was at 135. Mosley had turned the fight down with Mayweather a year before he fought Hatton. Which top 147-pounder has Pacquaio fought? Cotto, Clottey? Cotto was a has-been and Clottey was a never-was. He avoided Mosley and Mayweather. This is another ridiculous post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  Baldo sucks
                  having Ring belt don't mean he was good, spin it anyway you want
                  the rest you listed are good, except Marquez
                  You are saying having the ring belt does not mean you are good? What the hell does it make you? This is a dumber comment than the question proposed by the thread starter. If the Ring Belt does ont mean you are good, what does that say about Cotto and Clottey? Neither had the ring belt and neither were considered the best at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    owned.............

Comment

• Poll says it all, Flyod is frightened to death losing his 0 and he is a *****!!!
                      /end thread

Comment

Working...
                      X