Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: It's Disgusting That Wilder Insinuated Joshua is on Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its pretty obvious

Comment

See. Just as I have always said...Matchroom are the only promotion company that send out the same memo to every single one of their employees and that is also shared with the Sky employees who also sing off the same sheet. Every single time you hear or read about something related to Matchroom/Sky it's basically them sucking each others dicks trying to pass it off as a neutrals take on the situation and the casuals eat it up and think it's real news.

Comment

Bellew is way too up Joshua's ass... BUT he has a point also... it is disgraceful for a heavyweight champion to brand another a cheat with absolutely nothing to back up said statements; that's just slanderous.

Comment

The perfect example would be Jeff Lacey. LMFAO!! Started by Hearn, spread by Kell Brook and Ingle, exaggerated by Nelson, Fearon, Mr Bean and Co. Casuals were all over it echoing the same regurgitated bull****. Only to be exposed and humiliated.

Comment

Bellew needs to go and dive on his head a few times, might sort him out I don't remember him getting upset when tyson fury implied he was smoking david prices sausage.

Yet as a paid shill for sky he sucks the farts out of joshuas arse. The fuking deluded head shape of a baguette scouse twat.

Comment

Hey Bellew I like your showmen ship as a fighter you know how to hype up a fight. But come on mate you know all the fighters that Wilder has accused of juicing were on the juice. You sound like another AJ fan boy on this site Is Hearn giving you a cut of the promotion?

Comment

The comments on here are hilarious, good laughing material because Bellew the Aj jizz guzzler are all these things lol

Seriously though I wonder if that get couple quid for spouting stuff like this about their stablemate at matchroom.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  Hey Bellew I like your showmen ship as a fighter you know how to hype up a fight. But come on mate you know all the fighters that Wilder has accused of juicing were on the juice. You sound like another AJ fan boy on this site Is Hearn giving you a cut of the promotion?
                  Surely you can connect the dots and realise everyone at Matchroom and Sky are always singing off the same hymn sheet. Of course they're getting paid for it. Professional dick sucking does pay otherwise you'd have at least one person at Matchroom and Sky with a neutral or alternate view that differs from the rest of them but you won't find one. It's how they pass fake news off as real news to the dumb casuals.

Comment

Bellew should fight AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                      Surely you can connect the dots and realise everyone at Matchroom and Sky are always singing off the same hymn sheet. Of course they're getting paid for it. Professional dick sucking does pay otherwise you'd have at least one person at Matchroom and Sky with a neutral or alternate view that differs from the rest of them but you won't find one. It's how they pass fake news off as real news to the dumb casuals.
                      Like your post mate. Couldn't agree more quite sickening if you think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X