Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Terence Crawford vs. Errol Spence is a Big PPV Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPV?

This guy just doesn't get it.

Comment

If Terrence still looks mean at 147 and capable of stopping opponents, then it's a really intriguing match up.

I'm still inclined to think Spence may be just too big for Bud though. Too big and too skilled for TC to make up the deficit. But obviously I could be dead wrong. This one is tricky to me because I think very highly of both of them. They are the top 2 guys between 140-147 IMHO.

But I agree Spence needs to fight Thurman first. Peterson will be a really good win if he looks good in that fight, but he needs to get to the top before a big cross promoted fight with TC.

If Crawford beats Horn, Arum would be smart to work a deal to get him in with a guy like Porter to really see how well Bud handles himself in the 147 picture.

Comment

It's not gonna happen and you all will be b!+ching and moaning like y'all don't know how TheBobFather works!

If Arum would've put more money into the pot, Pacquiao would've fought Crawford and never Horn!

The old slimey Jew is shrewd and greedy, on top of that he's a lawyer!
        LOL

Crawford need to get someone look at his contract so he can buyout and jump to PBC!

Only way those, fights happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          You dirty old bastard. It would've been a big ppv fight if you made the Crawford PAC matchup fans were screaming for for years but you refused and set him up against an Aussie bum instead.

If you wanted tc to be your Ppv star you should have made that match up.
          Team Pacquiao didn't want the fight for the risk and reward ratio!

But, you're right! Bob could've put more money into the fight to sweeten the deal up, which would've boosted Crawford's rep!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            PPV?

Let's be honest, Arum and Haymon have no incentive to work together unless the money is huge. Otherwise Haymon has no reason to let one of his biggest stars go fight on a Top Rank ESPN show and for sure Arum will never let one of his biggest stars go fight on somebody else's show

In 2018 we'll get Thurman vs Spence and Crawford vs Pacquiao and then in 2019 the winner vs winner should sell pretty well on PPV

Comment

And that's why the fight won't happen for years. I don't think the masses would care right now if they fought. Neither one has made a name for themselves with the general public.

Comment

I love the fight, but does it sell? Are either of these guys remotely popular outside of boxing? Spence needs to fight more than once a year to build a fan base.

Comment

translated... He'll be fighting Jesse Vargas, Saddam ali, rematch Horn maybe in the future. Then use a shot at him as bait to sign some other fighters.

Comment

Oscar and arum have espn platforms so why are they using or talking ppvs

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      PPV?

Exactly my point, why gloat about a espn deal but still use ppv

Comment

Working...
                      X