No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Acelino Freitas Set To Return, Faces Martinez in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    This dude quit boxing and quit mid fight multiple times while he was still in his prime but decides to make a return at 42 yrs old? Hope he gets whooped.
    don't think you need to hope too hard.unless this is one and done with some taxi driver

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      wow I thought same thing remember watching that fight and he was winning early rounds but was using so much energy I remember thinkin even after he won those rounds he has no chance to make 12
      maybe using a lot of movement but those huge shots corrales landed took it's toll,,a lot of boxers do good the first few rounds but it's 12 rounds and those huge shots one by one will get to you,especially when your shots do nothing to keep him off you,,must be frustrating to land yours and he just keeps coming,..but yeah,i too thought of that fight.freitas faced some good fighters,win or lose,he faced them

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        maybe using a lot of movement but those huge shots corrales landed took it's toll,,a lot of boxers do good the first few rounds but it's 12 rounds and those huge shots one by one will get to you,especially when your shots do nothing to keep him off you,,must be frustrating to land yours and he just keeps coming,..but yeah,i too thought of that fight.freitas faced some good fighters,win or lose,he faced them
        yea I think he needed to use all the movement and punches to be beating corrales but u cant fight more then 6 rounds like that. no one. he was really moving not running but just in out all around him I'm sure DC knew he just needed to bide his time and sink a couple to bod and wait

Comment

That’s sad to hear.

Comment

Can someone recommend some classic freitis fights to watch? im too young to of seen any of his fights, all i know is hes the biggest hitter from brazil and KO'd barry from boxnation

Comment

yea fat azz dan rafeal will have to rename his cat

Comment

Seems like not a great idea

Comment

This sucks to hear. Should have been smarter with your money Popo. Sure was a fun guy to watch in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Can someone recommend some classic freitis fights to watch? im too young to of seen any of his fights, all i know is hes the biggest hitter from brazil and KO'd barry from boxnation
                    his fight against Jorge Barrios was a war...Brazil v Argentina 🇦🇷

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      This dude quit boxing and quit mid fight multiple times while he was still in his prime but decides to make a return at 42 yrs old? Hope he gets whooped.
                      Me too. Dude needs to stay away from this game.

Comment

Working...
                      X