Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Rips Adonis Stevenson For Failing To Unify in Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis has been fighting the Fonfaras of the world. While Ward just stopped Kovalev. But Ward is ducking? LOL Superman is small time compared to SOG

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      he fought Cotto at 155, you clown

and Cotto weighed 153, you clown

then he fought Khan at..... who fkn cares, because it was Khan

trust you to be a fuktard

Apr 26, 2016
      " I’m not a middleweight,” Alvarez told a group of reporters recently. “I’m a super welterweight. That’s my weight class. However, I wanted to fight this fight [against Khan] for some sort of title "
      http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-im...-title--103861

Sep 18 2016
      Canelo Alvarez Knocks Out Liam Smith to win WBO Junior Middleweight title

you are a tool, as usual
      I'm a tool?

But you are the one who spends half his life spinning facts and lying on behalf of a Mexican drug cheat boxer who wouldn't even give you the time of day if you met him irl.

Canelo/Smith is not the topic here. Only thing worth noting about it is that Canelo didn't do any prefight drug tests for that fight, as you well know. That's why he was able to use diuretics to get down to 154 again.

Now tell me .. what was the sanctioned weight for Canelo's middleweight title fights fights with Cotto and Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I'm a tool?

But you are the one who spends half his life spinning facts and lying on behalf of a Mexican drug cheat boxer who wouldn't even give you the time of day if you met him irl.

Canelo/Smith is not the topic here. Only thing worth noting about it is that Canelo didn't do any prefight drug tests for that fight, as you well know. That's why he was able to use diuretics to get down to 154 again.

Now tell me .. what was the sanctioned weight for Canelo's middleweight title fights fights with Cotto and Khan?

good on ya, pot kettle black..... you are the king of spin

oh, so it was diuretics.....

would you happen to have a link for that, or did you pull that cool story out of your ass?

he had been fighting at 155, you tool..... it was 1 fkn pound

so you have somehow convinced yourself that Canelo needed to use diuretics to drop a pound? LMAO

the Cotto fight was 155, which Canelo made

Cotto weighed 153

the Khan fight was..... who fkn cares, because it was Khan

diuretics huh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          good on ya, pot kettle black..... you are the king of spin

oh, so it was diuretics.....

would you happen to have a link for that, or did you pull that cool story out of your ass?

he had been fighting at 155, you tool..... it was 1 fkn pound

so you have somehow convinced yourself that Canelo needed to use diuretics to drop a pound? LMAO

Cotto weighed 153

diuretics huh ?
          Doh .. I fell for the Canelo/Khan strawman trick and gave you something to spin with!

Stop spinning and answer this simple question .. what were the sanctioned weights for Canelo's middleweight title fights with Cotto and Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Stevenson lost all credibility when he ducked Kovalev, jumped ship to Showtime and Haymon. Ward is 100% correct, Stevenson is a POS (Piece of s***). Ward is the king and fought and beat the king of the division.
            I don't know where you get your information from but everyone knows Kovalev was given a shot and withdrew from the purse bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              and he refused to fight stevenson 3 times...u're whats wrong with boxing..u'll give credit for fightin around someone..i will not..it's your opinion..but w/e bro

Sure what about all those other fights that he could t make

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                Sure what about all those other fights that he could t make
                like who bhop?
                the guy who told showtime and the media "i promise im never going back to hbo" then when him and adonis negotiated he demaned 75% of the take and went back to hbo and gave kovalev 35% of the take

im only holding an "honorable" man to his word right?? u wont?
                u shouldnt he's the same guy that said "he pushed me out the ring it wasnt a punch" lol

oh u must mean pascal?
                the guy who demanded the higher split from stevenson but took 40% of the purse from kovalev??

a guy who stevenson negotiated with for a whole month and until a deadline date...but pascal wouldnt bulge...then a month later he comes back and says i'll take 40% when stevenson date is already scheduled and done?

these are all facts...stevenson has been media blackballed and fought around...if u dont like it let's just stop here...bc im not here to argue or discredit you..im only dropping what is real

Comment

Doh .. I fell for the Canelo/Khan strawman trick and gave you something to spin with!

Stop spinning and answer this simple question .. what were the sanctioned weights for Canelo's middleweight title fights with Cotto and Khan?

I have already done that, on multiple occasions

Cotto weighed 153

" I’m not a middleweight,” Alvarez told a group of reporters recently. “I’m a super welterweight. That’s my weight class. However, I wanted to fight this fight [against Khan] for some sort of title "

now, carry on..... and finish your story about how Canelo needs to use diuretics to lose 1 pound

Comment

FACT: Canelo has never fought AT middleweight

FACT: Canelo has never fought A middleweight

FACT: you think Canelo needs to use diuretics to lose 1 fkn pound

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      I don't know where you get your information from but everyone knows Kovalev was given a shot and withdrew from the purse bid.
                      That was AFTER Stevenson, left Duva, left HBO, left the deal on the table to fight Kovalev and ran to Haymon and Showtime. Don't get the two mixed up, Stevenson is no fool, he ran, he ducked and his opposition following that move shows his motives were money not fighting the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X