Horseshoes and Hand Grenades: Jackson vs Graham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horseshoes and Hand Grenades: Jackson vs Graham

http://imgur.com/gallery/jcBRq

One of the worst endings to a brilliant fight ever.

Bumping for the east coast

Comment

Originally posted by escudo View Post
      http://imgur.com/gallery/jcBRq

One of the worst endings to a brilliant fight ever.
      How is a great one-punch knockout a bad ending?

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
        How is a great one-punch knockout a bad ending?
        He really didn't do much to deserve it. It was a great punch but it Graham made one mistake after 3 rounds of total dominance. I like to see hard work and good skills rewarded. But hey, that's the nature of the beast.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. In my opinion that is the hardest punch ever thrown in boxing history. He put that man to sleep the MILLISECOND his knuckle touched his chin.

Comment

The Hawk had otherworldly power.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I've said it before and I'll say it again. In my opinion that is the hardest punch ever thrown in boxing history. He put that man to sleep the MILLISECOND his knuckle touched his chin.
              Someone started a thread a few days featuring a KO reel of GGG, saying it was the greatest KO of all time...what a tool. Julian's KO of Herol will always be the most horrific KO I've ever seen. It was shocking because

1. It came at a time when Herol was winning easily

2. The way it landed could have KO anyone out, but being delivered from Julian made it that more lethal, it was frightening to watch how Herol just switched off, he had him in the corner and was throwing punches and then in an instant went limp

3. The image of Herol's chest going up and down and him blowing his cheeks out was horrible to watch, he looked like he was suffocating

Comment

Working...
              X