Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else find it weird suddenly Brook's team is worried about his health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    He took the coward's way out. He sold his 0 to a man 2 divisions above him.

Brook was in that fight to win. Nothing coward about that performance.

Canelo on the other hand has made a career of paying for lighter weight fighters to move up 2 weight classes. SMH, the irony

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Brook walks around weighing around weighing over 170lbs. He's been working his arse off to make 147 for years. He's 30 yo and fought at 160 in his last fight, when he came into the ring heavier than GGG, a career MW.

He wants to fight Spence and keep his world title, but his team know he's outgrown WW and it's time to move up to 154.

Did you really need me to explain that to you?
      I provided u with proof of Brook admitting he's never been as heavy as he was prior to the GGG fight. I also provided you with proof of Brook 4 days before he GGG fight announced saying he's in the gym. Provide me with evidence to the contrary. No evidence, no argument
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-17-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
        Brook was in that fight to win. Nothing coward about that performance.

Canelo on the other hand has made a career of paying for lighter weight fighters to move up 2 weight classes. SMH, the irony
        who are all these fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I provided u with proof of Brook admitting he's never been as heavy as he was prior to the GGG fight. I also provided you with proof of Brook 4 days before he GGG fight announced saying he's in the gym. Provide me with evidence to the contrary. No evidence, no argument
          Duh .. you've provided me with proof that, prior to his last fight, Brook was heavier than he'd ever been before, even though he was in the gym training.

Do you know what it means to outgrow a weight division?

It means you get heavier than you were before, even when you're in the gym, you're still heavier than you were before.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Duh .. you've provided me with proof that, prior to his last fight, Brook was heavier than he'd ever been before, even though he was in the gym training.

Do you know what it means to outgrow a weight division?

It means you get heavier than you were before, even when you're in the gym, you're still heavier than you were before.
            The part where he was in the gym training was before the GGG fight was announced. When he was saying he was fighting Vargas and unifying with Garcia or Thurman in 2017

The part where he says he's heavier than he's ever been was when he was training for GGG.

Don't play games with me. Provide evidence like I did or don't waste my time. I don't want to hear your opinion. Your opinion is worthless to me. Show me facts

Comment

Eddie Hearn has said he think it's safer for Brook to fight at 154 instead of going back to 147. Brook's team said it's better for his health to fight at 154 than going back to 147. Where were these concerned people when Hearn asked him to move up to 160 to fight GGG because he didn't want to lose money on the Vargas/Brook fight? Hearn said Kell was walking around heavier than GGG but here's Kell himself 4 days before the GGG fight was announced saying he's in the gym getting ready for Vargas. He's also talking about unifying with Keith or Danny in 2017.

Although Eddie was telling us Kell is bigger than GGG here's Kell admitting he's never been as heavy as he was before the GGG fight.

"I'm normally heavy. Not as heavy as I am now...

Hearn has even said he'd rather have Kell fight Amir at 147 than Pacquiao because Amir is the easier fight.

Why are these people suddenly concerned about his well being fighting Spence at 147 but weren't concerned about his well being moving up 2 divisions to fight one of the most dangerous men in the sport? It just doesn't add up to me.
              Amir Khan is likely never going to fight over 147lbs again, making the Khan fight only logical for Brook at 147lbs.

Eddie Hearn and Brook's camp see Kell Brook, see how he looks as he gets fighting fit, sees how sharp he is when he gets down to about 154/155lbs, and then watch the fight start to come out of Brook as he works his way down to 147lbs.

I'm a casual MMA fan at this point, but this would seem a lot like the situation with Donald Cerrone, a really good fighter at 155lbs who is clearly a wold's better fighter at 170, without his weight cut.

Comment

Because they are all full of ****.I wish Brook would man up and defend his title against Spence or vacate the title but do one or the other quickly. If he is going to keep his welterweight title then fight his mandatory Spence 1st.

Comment

The part where he was in the gym training was before the GGG fight was announced. When he was saying he was fighting Vargas and unifying with Garcia or Thurman in 2017

The part where he says he's heavier than he's ever been was when he was training for GGG.

Don't play games with me. Provide evidence like I did or don't waste my time. I don't want to hear your opinion. Your opinion is worthless to me. Show me facts
                  "in the gym training" that day doesn't mean he's been there for a month and is in great shape

maybe Brook's team is worried for his health because he got slapped in the face with a dose of reality in his last fight and they want to do right by him from now on

Comment

Eddie Hearn has said he think it's safer for Brook to fight at 154 instead of going back to 147. Brook's team said it's better for his health to fight at 154 than going back to 147. Where were these concerned people when Hearn asked him to move up to 160 to fight GGG because he didn't want to lose money on the Vargas/Brook fight? Hearn said Kell was walking around heavier than GGG but here's Kell himself 4 days before the GGG fight was announced saying he's in the gym getting ready for Vargas. He's also talking about unifying with Keith or Danny in 2017.

Although Eddie was telling us Kell is bigger than GGG here's Kell admitting he's never been as heavy as he was before the GGG fight.

"I'm normally heavy. Not as heavy as I am now...

Hearn has even said he'd rather have Kell fight Amir at 147 than Pacquiao because Amir is the easier fight.

Why are these people suddenly concerned about his well being fighting Spence at 147 but weren't concerned about his well being moving up 2 divisions to fight one of the most dangerous men in the sport? It just doesn't add up to me.
                    Is was true that he was walking around heavier than GGG.

Comment

Was Brook not struggling to make 147 anyway for a while now??

Comment

Working...
                      X