Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Frustrated, Expresses Doubt on Ward Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    You're so brainwashed by PBC bullisht it's insane. Haymon did not want Kovalev-Stevenson at that time so he outmaneuvered Kathy Duva. That's it. He had way more $$$ to work with and he used that power to outmaneuver her and get the fight scrapped. The purse bid was all set up. Kovalev was coming to Stevenson. All Team Stevenson had to do was wait for the purse bid, and Kovalev was coming right to them, and they would have gotten him. Instead, TEAM STEVENSON, not Team Kovalev, TEAM STEVENSON petitioned to move the purse bid way earlier, before Duva could get financial backing.

Why do you think Team Stevenson ****ed with that? Why??? Use your brain. Kovalev was coming right to them. If they really wanted the fight, they would have just waited for him to walk into their trap, and he would have been forced to fight. The fight was on track to happening, with the purse bid set up late in the year. Instead, they drastically changed the date of the purse bid, knowing Duva would have to pull out, and that the fight would get canceled.

Before Team Stevenson intervened to move the purse bid, the fight was on track to happening. After their maneuver, the fight was canceled.

But you think it was Duva lol? You think it was Duva who didn't want to make the fight, when she was the one who tried to make it multiple times when both Kovalev and Stevenson were with HBO? When she was the one who petitioned to make Kovalev Stevenson's mandatory in the first place? When she was the one constantly trying new strategies to make the fight, while Team Stevenson, from moving networks to then moving the date of the purse bid, was constantly coming up with new maneuvers to avoid the fight?

Use your brain man. That's all I can say. Use your brain. You can say Haymon outmaneuvered Duva, that's true, but he outmaneuvered her to avoid the fight, not to make it. Duva kept making maneuvers to try to force the fight, Haymon kept making maneuvers to cancel the fight. But you want to blame Duva? Like I said, use your brain. Use your damn brain.
    Use your brain, the purse bid was happening and Kov was a free agent from HBO. She pulled out of something she begged for. After she pulled out she resigned Kov to HBO. Don't be such a pencil smoker and come up with dumb theories. The fact is that Kov was a free agent after the 2nd Pascal fight. She begged for the mandatory spot in the WBC and she got it. He was a free agent and was the mandatory with the purse bid coming up. FACT IS SHE PULLED OUT AND HAD HIM VACATE! If she can't afford to make a purse bid don't freaking beg for the mandatory spot unless you're okay with being out bid and your fight earning more money.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      More blathering, i'm supposed to go to dallas and find the biggest f@g in every county. Send me an address and a phone number.
      Ha so I was supposed to go to New York? Of course because you are a hypocrite. Come for Canelo fight and I'll beat you up.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        I still think the fight happens. HBO made it clear to Ward that they would not show any of his fights if he didn't have an agreement to fight Kov so unless he is planning on retiring he really has no choice but to take the fight.
        I think it happens and I think Ward wins in a great fight.
        You know HBO isn't only channel?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Ha so I was supposed to go to New York? Of course because you are a hypocrite. Come for Canelo fight and I'll beat you up.
          See more talk..that's all you do kiddo. Beat it, you just pussified up. I told you give me an address and a phone number instead went right back to doing what you do best...typing stupid sht.

Comment

CaneloMaidana

Btw, are u gay?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              See more talk..that's all you do kiddo. Beat it, you just pussified up. I told you give me an address and a phone number instead went right back to doing what you do best...typing stupid sht.
              Sure you old coward, I told you what to do but you ducked.

Comment

if they haven't agreed on a venue yet why in the fck are they doing a press conference to announce the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
                  CaneloMaidana

Btw, are u gay?
                  Why you want some pipe?

Comment

Originally posted by JustOzzy82;16936757[B
                    ]This happened after the 2nd Pascal fight when Kovalev was a free agent. His HBO contract was over. she pulled out of the purse bid and resigned with HBO.[/B]
                    Read it and weep....!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Sure you old coward, I told you what to do but you ducked.
                      Come to dallas, come to canelo's fight...everything but a way to reach you. You are all talk kiddo, it's ok. I gave you three chances to man up, you lifted up your skirt and showed me pure hairy snatch. You have absolutely NOTHING left to say to me. NOTHING. From now on sit in your corner and troll as you always do but know three times I offered you to show what you got and all you did was talk...now GO FK YOURSELF MAMA GUEVO.

Comment

Working...
                      X