Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny "Swift" Garcia vs Andre "Solid Competitor" Berto @147: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny "Swift" Garcia vs Andre "Solid Competitor" Berto @147: Who wins?

Danny has two fights at the full 147 limit but none of them have been against full fledged welterweights. Andre Berto is a natural 147er and the kid has great handspeed and packs a decent punch.

Styles make fights and i think DSG vs Berto would be a fun fight to watch. Let's say Danny is going to be in a HUGE fight come december, Andre Berto as a summer tuneup would be great.

what do you think fellas?

Swift already started the year beating up a very game Guerrero

berto is garbage, even on peds....nobody wants to see that ****

Comment

Garcia by vicious destruction.

Comment

danny could not land a punch nd still win

Comment

I am not a Garcia fan but he is better than Berto and I am pretty sure about that. Garcia was never hurt by Guerrero and he clearly beat Guerrero even if it was closer than expected. A younger better version of Guerrero beat the hell out of Berto and knocked Berto down twice if my memory is accurate. It would be an OK fight to watch but Berto is a hugger and a clincher. Berto is no kid anymore. He is easy to hit and his chin is not very good. Garcia moving up from 140 to 147 is meaningless. He was killing himself to make 140 because he IS a full sized welterweight. Berto is no bigger than Garcia. Garcia has a proven iron jaw and can probably take Berto's best punches. I think Berto runs into some Garcia bombs and Danny finishes him off. I think Garcia is superior to Berto in all aspects of boxing.

Comment

How is Guerrero not a full fledged welterweight? He's been there since 2012

Comment

Good Matchup 50/50 fight

Comment

Why on earth do we want to see him be completely overmatched again?

Besides, we all already know he is going to be fighting Lamont Peterson for a chance to be the follow up mando to Khan for the WBC title.

Comment

Working...
                X