Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gassiev Would Destroy Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't say.. Ward's inactivity certainly wouldn't help him.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Unbelievable that Ward still gets no credit!

This man has Sergey Kovalev, Carl Froch, Chad Dawson, Mikkel Kessler, Edison Miranda, Arthur Abraham, Sullivan Barrera, Darnell Boone and etc.

Super Six tourney winner as underdog

Unified 168 and top champion

Beat pound for pound top 5 undefeated KO boogeyman champ at 175

Unified 175 and top champion

Gassiev is awesome and earned his nickname but this is Ward we're talking about!

He would find a way to win and people will come up with more excuses, turn Gassiev all nite away from his left and avoid the hook to the body and hook up top an pepper him with shots and Ward wins a tough decision win!

Learn your rank, Gassiev is a monster but Ward tames them...its his specialty!
      kovalev- good fighter but best win is jean pascal. most thought he beat ward in the first fight and whatever people say the second fight was ended with fouls.
      froch- good fighter, solid win. ward won by 1 round on the cards. labelled a crude caveman by american fans throughout the tournament but reputation elevated after ward beat him
      dawson- shot and weight drained, stevenson knocked him out in one. simply not very good. pascals leftovers
      kessler- whooped by calzaghe, decent win but a foul riddden performance.
      miranda- nothing special, journeyman
      abraham- nothing special, not very good at all really. seems to lose every time i watch him.
      barrera- really?
      boone- seriously?

Comment

Yes but only because of size

25lb is more than 3x the jump from 168-175

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Hmmm, Ward is a LHW, not a CW, so this is pointless
          You do know that Ward and his team were hinting at moving to Heavyweight right ?
          And HW is Above Cruiserweight . So the weight wouldn't be an issue .
          Like another poster said on here , Abel Sanchez dissed the CW division saying they'd skip it and go straight to HW .

Comment

LOL, these MF'S are still so hurt.....LOL, remeber they wanted a 40yr old retired WW to fight the MW champion, because no one could beat him. I love reading these guys tears, lol. He scared the sh....out of GGG, then made his big brother quit

Comment

ward is too small. not point in discussing this fight

Comment

Wow that's quite the hot take you have there.

Comment

Ward would have to switch his game up and box...he wouldn't be able to maul inside with that much size difference. I give ward a shot in that fight...he might have a problem if he can't earn gassiev's respect tho.

Comment

I don't think ward ever even beats kovalev in a competently officiated fight. This cruiserweight talk is silly.

Comment

LMAO.

Every one of Andre Ward's big fights was surrounded by controversies except the Froch fight. Lmao. And every single day one of them took place in USA. That should tell you something about this fake mother****er's 'greatness'.

Usyk and Gassiev would beat him up. I am willing to do any money/points/permaban/or whatever else you like bet with anybody. Whoever's interested hit me up if those fights ever happen.

Gassiev would rough him up on the inside, break his clinches and dare him to say anything about it.

That is if the fight happens in the neutral location.

If it's in the US, Ward will surely 'find' another way to win yet another big fight.

And what's even worse he'll have all 50 fans of his, whom I honesty despise, defending him and justifying his actions because he 'don't know how to lose' and saying 'you mad' lol.

No **** he doesn't, he's had everything in his favour from incompetent judges to always fighting in his homeland.

Andre Ward is everything what's wrong with boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X