Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Explains "F*** You Tweet" To Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Explains "F*** You Tweet" To Mayweather-McGregor

From the moment the contest was announced, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya was a big critics of the crossover showdown between the comebacking Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor, which took place last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DLH "I had just done 5 lines in a row and couldnt get hard when the prostitute showed up. My soft **** looked really pathetic in womens panties and then I remembered that Mayweather was going to make $300 million tomorrow. That was really the tipping point, I just knew I had to go on twitter at that point and let them have a piece of my mind."

Comment

imo de la hoya should just let this go man. we get it it was a crappy fight some people got fooled into believing connor had a chance. people will never let go of the whole coke snorting drama, when they refer to oscar and it just sucks man cause nobodys perfect.

Comment

Not that much to explain

You went on a coke binge then typed that tweet while high out of ur fkin mind
        Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 08-31-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          From the moment the contest was announced, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya was a big critics of the crossover showdown between the comebacking Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor, which took place last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Where was the justification for the canelo Khan fight, Liam smith fight and even Chavez jr fight

When canelo is not a middleweight bollocks but u make that fight at a catchweight!

De la Hoya needs to **** off - he's just jealous that mayweather got to McGregor before he did

Complete and utter jealous and he's annoyed of the timing of the fight

Definitely no conflict of interest for oscar though!

Comment

Who would win if DLH and Mayweather had a rematch today

Comment

Ugh...

"Salty" just isn't adequate enough to describe Oscar's disposition towards Floyd. He's like both salty and sour. Like dried seaweed, or a moldy pancake or something.

Comment

Dela hoya thought he would be the Golden Boy of boxing forever. Now that he discovers he is chicken change he is bitter as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Dela hoya thought he would be the Golden Boy of boxing forever. Now that he discovers he is chicken change he is bitter as hell.
                  He's hella bitter! Like bile!

Comment

DLH shouldn't have given Floyd the chance to fight him. He made Mayweather. Any boxer in the same shoes as Floyd would of taken the payday vs McGregor, especially if it was on boxing terms.
                    Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 08-31-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X