Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Trinidad would have beaten Floyd at 154 easily.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    Trinidad would have beaten Floyd 10-2 at 154. There is no doubt in my mind. Too big and fast and skilled.
    Yeah probably just too big, I mean if you really wanna match Floyd in history it should be with 135-147 fighters tops, he is not a 154 fighter even though he won 154 fights he is a small 147 fighter, just a great fighter than can fight outside his weight class, but its a different deal going up in weight when its against a bigger guy who is also a ATG.

Comment

Tito also struggled to hit Bernard and got shut out 12-0 against Winky Wright. Both great fighters but not nearly as difficult to hit as Floyd, so anyone who thinks he's just going to beat him up you obviously don't understand boxing very well. Oscar beat Tito who barely hit him cleanly, and his defense is just good, and Floyd beat Oscar handily in a fight where he was outweighed 20lbs so the weight difference really doesn't matter, not if you can't hit the person. It's sad when one of the biggest Trinidad fans out there has to educate you all on this topic

Comment

Everybody beats Floyd in NSB threads, no one beats him in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Everybody beats Floyd in NSB threads, no one beats him in the ring.
          Quoted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Floyd was lucky to get the win against a 35 year old, past his prime, 1 fight In 3 years, ODLH. The fight could have went either way and I actually scored It 7-5 for Floyd. Floyd Sr felt that Oscar won. A prime Tito and Oscar would beat Floyd IMO.

that was Floyd mayweather first fight at 154. and he was fighting Oscar who is clearly better than Tito.

Comment

Mayweather actually wanted to fight Trinidad back in 2007.

Comment

Floyd would beat Tito.

Comment

Working...
                X