Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who thinks Floyd is not aggressive.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember larry and Jim calling floyd a power puncher. Floyd was quite aggressive below 145

Comment

You think Floyd is the same type of fighter he was 12 years ago? Do you even box bro?

Comment

Originally posted by RamBoVee View Post
        I remember larry and Jim calling floyd a power puncher. Floyd was quite aggressive below 145
        well he wasnt. he hit shopworn gatti with 100 unanswered punches and barely moved him. prime gatti was getting dropped and badly hurt on single punches from wilson rodriguez and gabriel ruelas and floyds 100 punches couldnt hurt him as much(cept the hook he dropped gatti with after the ref said stopped punching but that was a you are the a-side you dont have to follow the rules type of ruling)

Comment

Uh Gatti TKO'd Ruelas and the Rodriguez was in 96??? He got Ktfod????

Also These were light weight and super light weight.

Floyd was destroying guys at 135. I don't see how that doesent make him aggressive. Do yo have to ko someone to be aggressive?

Comment

In hindsight maybe he should have moved

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Dem-London View Post
              If mcregor gets tired and slows down he's going to receive a similar fate as Gatti. Mma fights don't go past 5 rounds. So for example in the ninth round Conor will be caked. Floyd is a devastating fighter when he sniffs blood.
              Bro even Floyd himself admits that he hasnt been able to fight like that after the Gatti fight due to hand issues. He can't magically turn back the clock 10+ years for this fight.

I believe he will toy with McGregor and most likely knock him out tho..

Comment

Ofc Pretty Boy Floyd is aggressive. The only ones that will say otherwise are p*ctards and casuals. 130-140 floyd was a think of beauty to watch. Power in both hands, quick pull counters, and crisp clean combinations.

Comment

Mayweather goes on berserker mode when he sees no danger in his opponent.

McConnor Greyjoy better bring something to the table or else after 3 rounds he will be broken down systematically

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    The 2nd minute of the 6th round was painful to watch... I actually felt really bad for Gatti. He didn't deserve to get a pounding that bad, my goodness

Floyd started having hand problems worse and worse after this fight. It's a shame he wasn't able to keep giving us performances like this because of it. People forget how much of a monster he was at 130 and the fights he had at 135 and 140, very entertaining fights. This was also the fight that made Bob Arum not make Mayweather-Cotto, he was considering it at the time then as soon as this happened he was like "We need more time to build Cotto up and make it a big fight"
                    Seeing that after all these years I didn't remember how Floyd was actually bigger than Gatti.

Comment

Floyd will win a boring 12 round fight. How you guys fall for this same act continuously over and over baffles me

Comment

Working...
                      X