No announcement yet.

Canada: 19 year old high school girl gets beaten to death by two other girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if young people who grow up watching the UFC become desensitized to violence and see it as cool to beat someone and film it.
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The two killers:

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Füqin hell.. what's with teenage girls that make them act like they are princess of some sort... are they ******ed to not know when to stop!? Geez... put that cuck filming also this also in jail..
    Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    Absolutely sickening. How can people do this to other people and not even think twice about it?
    Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    I ain't watching the vid but damn, this is some sick ****
    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    the Canadians are owwwt of control.....savages
    Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Liberalism is a desease
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Canada has no death penalty these girls will get slaps on the wrist.
    Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Social media is the worst thing that happened to humanity since AIDS
    Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Ok so I have no idea why people are blaming social media and liberalism for two people deciding to senselessly beat someone to death. People just draw random connections as they see fit I guess.

Anyway I thought I was gonna be strong enough to watch the video. Then I saw the thumbnail and I thought otherwise. That's just ****in horrible.
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Social media, maybe I can understand the point there, but I agree it's wrong, beatings happened way before Myspace. Politics? That's just ******ed. No way is this linked to politics or even race or anything like that. This is girl beef gone horribly wrong, maybe jealousy, who knows what happened. But anyone coming up with "Liberals/Obama's fault" is just a paranoid ****** trying to change the subject.

This just goes back to my thread in the comments and suggestions section, to delete unrelated posts and warn posters who are trying to derail threads with other agendas or beefs against other posters who hold different views, instead of closing threads.

seriously?

1. Social media can be blamed by giving the girls a platform to glorify their violence. maybe if there was no facebook live to record and put on a show, the person recording the video would have stopped the fight? maybe they dont seek this girl out? maybe if they werent putting on a show on facebook live they dont beat her to death and stop after already causing horrendous visible damage?

2. liberalism can ABSOLUTELY be blamed for the sure to come lenient sentence for these two minors as posters have mentioned on this site. they will get what 7 year sentence, and since canada is even more liberal than america, probably only serve 3-4 years.

when you live in a country that is rich and successful AND ARLEADY WENT THROUGH LIBERALISM, conservative traditional policies are more important than ever....

Staying level headed, not getting too up or down...Even keel, everything in moderation.....

best possible compromise, a best of both worlds = meet at the center.

CENTRISM.

That's what modern america have always been.

Instead, what you are seeing now is the effects of 8 years of liberalism run amok due to obama and his ilk comprising the liberal mainstream media. That's why it seems like these past 8 years, america went back race relations wise. that's why BLM,antifa, womens march, pro illegal immigration (media making a nefarious concerted effort not to make distinction between illegal and legal immigration), identity politics, the placating/babying of criminality....

that is left wing lunacy. identity politics is straight from the hard left's playbook. as if white suburbanite moms are somehow under attack all of a sudden because democratic liberal elites are no longer in power?

LOL.

purposely done to consolidate power politically.

Comment

I stomped on some heads when I was younger. Eventually as I got older I realized how stupid and insane it was. But that kind of stuff was normal where I lived. We used pipes, chains, all that ****.

It never occurred to any of us how bad we hurt people, or that we could possibly kill them. I don't remember anyone ever once bringing that up.

Now I won't even punch anyone for fear they'll hit their head on the concrete.

Comment

Working...
      X