Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Oswald when we needed him

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Ummm...no...in plain words...you always just self destruct and it's hysterically funny. We've all seen you do it many times...and it's always good for a laugh.
      Ummmm.... yeah. and who exactly is "we?" Your wannabe alt right brethren? LOL I don't see them coming to your rescue here. As of now there is no "we." It's you alone who self destructed with this asinine thread.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Ummmm.... yeah. and who exactly is "we?" Your wannabe alt right brethren? LOL I don't see them coming to your rescue here. As of now there is no "we." It's you alone who self destructed with this asinine thread.
        You know my message notifications show that these last 2 posts here took you 3 posts before you could decide what you wanted to say. In both cases you deleted your 1st 2 posts...you seem to be having an anxiety attack over this...LOL. Your fingers must have been twitching when you typed those posts.

Settle down...take a valium and come back in 20 minutes. Everything will be OK. It's funny and all... but I don't want you to end up having a total melt down and end up in a psych ward.

Comment

Ummm...no...in plain words...you always just self destruct and it's hysterically funny. We've all seen you do it many times...and it's always good for a laugh.
          Your an idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Your an idiot...
            You're an alt.

Comment

You know my message notifications show that these last 2 posts here took you 3 posts before you could decide what you wanted to say. In both cases you deleted your 1st 2 posts...you seem to be having an anxiety attack over this...LOL. Your fingers must have been twitching when you typed those posts.

Settle down...take a valium and come back in 20 minutes. Everything will be OK. It's funny and all... but I don't want you to end up having a total melt down and end up in a psych ward.

You had an anxiety attack when a black man named Barack Obama became president of the United States

That's the best you can come up with?: LOL Actually I was posting on my phone and was having trouble getting my post to go through correctly. Doesn't change the fact that your thread failed. You exposed yourself again as an idiot living outside of the United States who speaks on topics you know nothing about.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 03-12-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Ok, let's assume that there is extensive vetting for anyone who becomes POTUS.

Wouldn't this kind of damage the idea of a Russia/Trump connection?

Comment

Working...
                X