Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite fighter ever. ONE fighter. No lists.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
    Amir khan

Calls out the best fighter time after time and always brings excitement and heart into the ring.
    I think Khan has not been exciting at all under Hunter. Wish he would go back with Roach. I know he got knocked out under him and has won 3 straight with Virgil but he's kinda boring now.

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    This right here he always kept coming no matter if he was down on cards or not. Plus he had that power that could change a fight or end fight with one punch
    Always came foward, never retreated. Came to fight every time, fought for the championship glory and for the Puerto Rican people. That's my *****!!!

Comment

TRC, of course...

Comment

Prince Naz - greatest, most entertaining fighter i ever saw.

2. Roy Jones jr
        3. Nigel Benn

Comment

Pernell Whitaker, just insanely versatile, could dismantle his opponents in whichever fashion he chose pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            i would say bernard hopkins for his discipline, truly remarkable.

he looks more amazing the more fights that can go by.....

look at sergio martinez vs cotto , sergio clearly aged, makes what bhop is doing look that much more special

throwing punches @ jean pascal when he asks him about PED testing.

Comment

Marvin Hagler. Bad ass dude. He just looked menacing and the way he fought was relentless. Fought the best out there with some legendary fights. His ability to switch stances was so smooth. I also respect him a lot for calling it a career at a good age unlike many other greats.

Comment

i can't do one fighter. posting a list will be lame, so i'll shut up.

Comment

Grew up in Culiacan sooo... Chavez Sr

Comment

Marvin Hagler. Watched the antefuermo 1 fight and thought wow this guy should've won. Loved the way he fought. Then when he beat him and then the way he beat the crap out of Minter, he became my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Pernell Whitaker, just insanely versatile, could dismantle his opponents in whichever fashion he chose pretty much.
                      Great choice. I feel like it doesn't great the credit he deserves nowadays, often forgotten. In my opinion he is the greatest of the past 25 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X