Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't argue about that. It's getting ridiculous though, the fact that we sign the 5th option for a position and expect greatness.

Side note:

It's weird seeing Ravel Morrison in Mexico. I wonder if he could save his career if a solid club would sign him.

Comment

• Morata is has back trouble.

he's lucky he's at a Chelsea starting its Journey to mediocrity otherwise I think we'd be planning to bin him already. A real top club probably would

Comment

• What is up with 80 mil+ bid for defender this day?!

Rumor is barca bid 80 mil for inter boy skriniar. Goddamn! Everybody are hot for technical defender, TBH from what i see the kid can't even do 1 on 1 marking

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Drinkwater was surprising to me though. I didn't see anything about him being injured before the transfer and then he signs and we then find out that he had an ankle injury or something.

How do you pass a medical with ligament damage before a transfer? Same with Giroud right?

I don't understand it but then again Chelsea signed Remy even though he had a heart problem. The suits can't even claim they didn't know because the transfer was held up because he failed the medical because of it and was still signed.

Strange strange schit from Chelsea tbh.
          You guys let the agents fck you too much. learn from Don Beppe, he pull the plug on schick deal when he sniffed the kid have heart problem eventhough doctor give his cleareance said it was nothing serious and Nedved himself who recommended him. Don beppe even tell that fat fck pogba agent to STFU when he keep bringing up Balotelli to juve

Comment

• LOL city are absolutely pathetic.. now crying to the FA they are being fouled and hurt all the time..

So you would think as a club they get fouled the most in the league right? Or at least have a player who gets fouled the most?

Turns up they are the 12th most fouled team in the league and that Sterling is only the 8th most fouled individual player..

If Mourhino.. Wenger or Fergie had said this they would be laughed at.. but because it's Saint Pep the FA will look into it? What a load of bollocks..

City are just trying to get every little advantage possible.. isn't the billions of dirty money enough?

Comment

• City are silly. They're winning the league by a billion points. Just fuck off.

Pep always does this. He done it in Spain where it got to a point where you couldn't even look at a Barcelona player without getting booked.

This Spurs/Arsenal game is the first non Chelsea I've watched in months. I'm bored off my face.

Why are Arsenal so boring now? They're bus parkers. They've lot their identity imo. They can't claim to be the great entertainers of the league. That said, their midfield is nearly as bad as Chelsea's

Can't wait until England show us how it's done in the summer and stomp Panama into little snot balls.

Comment

• Arsenal are crap tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  City are silly. They're winning the league by a billion points. Just fuck off.

Pep always does this. He done it in Spain where it got to a point where you couldn't even look at a Barcelona player without getting booked.

This Spurs/Arsenal game is the first non Chelsea I've watched in months. I'm bored off my face.

Why are Arsenal so boring now? They're bus parkers. They've lot their identity imo. They can't claim to be the great entertainers of the league. That said, their midfield is nearly as bad as Chelsea's

Can't wait until England show us how it's done in the summer and stomp Panama into little snot balls.

Been saying that for a while now. Arsenal play like they don't have an idea of what they want to do. Press high? Retain possession? Sit back and counter?
                  It's like they go out and get told to kick the ball around. Which I hear is literally what Wenger tells them when on the attack. He gives them "freedom" to express their creativity in attack. Not a bad thing but you have to have an idea of what you want to do as a collective.

Didn't even watch the Spurs game. I'm only trying to watch the Dortmund game for Batshuayi. Doesn't help that it's snowing a wintery hell outside either. Looks like I'm stuck inside for the most part today.

Comment

• Batshuayi scores again!

Comment

• Good luck to Bats. I can't see him being good enough for Chelsea but then again I don't know what that means anymore. Dortmund are probably a better team than Chelsea.

This Palace midfielder Milivojevic is my underrated player of this season.

I hear both Manc clubs want sweet Harry Maguire. I don't know what these scouts do at top clubs. Chelsea sign wildcards on whim rather than look at proven prem players.

On another side note. Seamus comes back from a double leg break and is probably the best right back in the league. Hats off.

Comment

Working...
                      X