No announcement yet.

Lets be real...The Anti-PBC guys are worst than the PBC-Fanboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Yeah but Q1-Q2 2019 you kept on poking your nose with KTFO, Phenom, Houston’s Finest, The Big Dunn, Lopez Boxing, Uppercut510, all covert LDBC and most them don’t post anymore after I exposed them. They kept on peeking in with LDBc titles Threads. Then as we progressed to Q3-Q4 you started asking what the LDBc was with less energy as you did previously...

Just own up! Much of the LDBC are post hybrid from Dontaes Boxing Nation plaguing the internet with racial themes. Then 78 did it, blew up... superchats came about. Now we have a hoard of ghetto YouTube channels spewing racial garbage that influences new gen casuals to the scene. They are then infected with this idea like MCC says in This thread about victimhood.

Man gtfoh with that stuff and eat tacos al pastor with salsa verde. Y’all wake up better in the morning
    No one gives a fck about the LDBC and a bunch of nerds on youtube. I didn't even know who they were until i've seen you make 10 threads a day about these guys lmfao

Stop talking about them, they are irrelevant. You are making us canelo fans look bad

Comment

��������������������������

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Anybody that cant admit to bs from the other side is a fanboy....

These guys like youngbidness spam the thread instigating tension towards blacks... Then they get defensive and comment racially offensive bs...

The new fad on here... Is point out black racisim then ignore racism towards blacks.

Am i wrong??? I been on here since 2014... These dudes think they slick... Bur newsflash... I aint sum Internet weirdo... Im what they call "real" im gonna continue to call out BS on any and every side till they ban my black ass
        Yeah yeah cheap cheap.. “black this black that.”

Pulling the race card is very practical innit.

Don’t blow your cover about never knowing about the LDBC since the beginning. That’s all you guys do.

But I’ll say as I always say, which even Larry on this board learned from me, “karma.”

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds;20350394[b
          ]no one gives a fck about the ldbc or a bunch of nerds on youtube.

Stop talking about them, they are irrelevant. You are making us canelo fans look bad
          [/b]

its so simple.......

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            No one gives a fck about the LDBC and a bunch of nerds on youtube. I didn't even know who they were until i've seen you make 10 threads a day about these guys lmfao

Don’t worry about it homie.

I earned my stripes here. I pushed DAZN. I was called a troll for it. I exposed the LDBc, called a troll for it. Given the rate, I proved the haters wrong.

2020 boys, best boxing is yet to come! Tell them Charlo boys to step up

Comment

For example, I think Young_Bidness is a lifeless troll, who seeks attention because he doesn't have a girlfriend, wife or anybody who depends on him. I don't go into all of his threads to argue with him for hours. I try to just ignore him. I mostly just glaze over his posts until I see one that's not by him or replying to him.

I like to spend my energy toward things I like. Not things I dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                Yeah yeah cheap cheap.. “black this black that.”

Pulling the race card is very practical innit.

Don’t blow your cover about never knowing about the LDBC since the beginning. That’s all you guys do.

But I’ll say as I always say, which even Larry on this board learned from me, “karma.”
                I love how you always twist my words..... You pos

We can be talking about anything and here you come bringing them up...

Just shut the fck up... Quit bringing them up... I dont fcking like them or follow them... So what the fck they have to do with me? Tbe thread can be about anything and you will find a way to bring them up...

You ratbag lol

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  For example, I think Young_Bidness is a lifeless troll, who seeks attention because he doesn't have a girlfriend, wife or anybody who depends on him. I don't go into all of his threads to argue with him for hours. I try to just ignore him. I mostly just glaze over his posts until I see one that's not by him or replying to him.

I like to spend my energy toward things I like. Not things I dislike.
                  I care for all my fans.

Comment

They all suck.

Its fine to debate particular situations but anyone who always thinks this side is right or that side is wrong is a lil cray cray.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      I love how you always twist my words..... You pos

We can be talking about anything and here you come bringing them up...

Just shut the fck up... Quit bringing them up... I dont fcking like them or follow them... So what the fck they have to do with me? Tbe thread can be about anything and you will find a way to bring them up...

You ratbag lol
                      They are garbage you are right. 2019 they settled down a bit. Many new YouTube channels going against them to show they are racist, so slowly and surely, and no, those new channels aren’t Hispanic nor White. It’s just the right thing to do. Don’t you feel bad when very young gang members are recruited because they don’t have proper guidance? Well think of the LDBc as radical racist that attract new young casuals that don’t have a clue of their agenda or context to why they personally started. The only thing these new kids hear is “racism!” Just like when MCC cries!

Comment

Working...
                      X