Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: When I Beat Wilder, Will Be Just Another Tick On My Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    His second biggest achievement was spending 2 years drinking and snorting coke, only to come back for 6 months and outbox Wilder in his backyard.

I wonder if Wider will ever box outside his country? seems to be hiding there not taking on any champs.
    Joshua came to America, Fury came to America, Klitschko came to America, why would he leave?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      You can't be serious. Joshua knocked PEDvetkin spark out cold, and besides him, none of those guys are fast enough to avoid a Wilder bomb and you know it.

All except Usyk get soundly outboxed and embarrassed over 12 by Fury. And Usyk might go close with Fury, but still loses.

Wilder struggled with Szpilka and Duhaupas, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Wilder struggled with Szpilka and Duhaupas, lol.
        Now wait a minute.

You say he struggled with those guys, but didn't struggle with Fury...?

And weren't you one of the peeps on here that swore Wilder beat Fury because "he damn near killed Fury"?

Last I remember, Szpilka was on his back counting angels and Duhaupas, if I recall, literally ran when Wilder started windmilling.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Not before the first fight he didn't, he said it recently.

Fury knows he's fitter and sharper going into the rematch.... and he is correct..... if he is stupid enough to get caught again he deserves to lose.

He won't.
          He did say it before the first fight - many times.

The thing is - it's not about "being stupid enough to get caught again". It's just what happens when you are in there with someone as fast as Wilder. Wilder did read Fury at times also. Fury is going to get caught in this fight no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Fury!!! U dehydrated bald bull looking fool.. Nobody believes this man. Who has he knocked out of late? No one.. Not seferi seferi, not tom Schwartz, not franscico paneta, not otto wallin.. 0-4 with KO's.. But we are suppose to believe he will stand and trade with the hardest puncher in heavyweight history, and KO Wilder??? LMAO!!! SMH!! Fury will fight Wilder in Vegas.. And wake up back home in England! With no memory of the first or second Wilder fight... Nah, but seriously, I hope both men can return to there families in good health! Regardless of how I feel about Fury and AJ. At the end of the day its much love and appreciation to all fighters who risk their lives to entertain us! Now.. With being said.. WTF was that crap by AJ in Saudi!!! I mean.. I understand boxing.. But, last fight Ruiz dropped him Four times.. To get the stoppage.. An the rematch u showed zero killer instinct.. No wish to put a hurtin on fat boy.. Nothing.. Just ran, jab, hold, ran.. An the minute he got touched.. He looked wierd.. Like oh shyt, not again. Lol. I didn't think AJ would win like that.. After the man thoroughly beat yo azz the first fight! I remember hasim rahman and lennox.. Rahman KOed lewis.. But lewis rematched him and Koed him in the same spectacular fashion.. What is happening to these divas!?!?!? I owe George Foreman some money.. If it wasn't for him.. Talking shyt about Ruiz, saying he blew it already at the weigh in.. I would have bet big on ruiz.. Thank you George!! U saved me!
            You might be lucky, all thanks to George.
            Many were not. A posters father lost all his life savings on the fight.
            It is what it is.

Comment

Fury already beat wilder anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Now wait a minute.

You say he struggled with those guys, but didn't struggle with Fury...?

And weren't you one of the peeps on here that swore Wilder beat Fury because "he damn near killed Fury"?

Last I remember, Szpilka was on his back counting angels and Duhaupas, if I recall, literally ran when Wilder started windmilling.
                No, I am Fury`s fan, Wilder is a bum, lol.

I am just saying Wilder struggled with Szpilka. because you say guys I mentioned ( Kownacki, Whyte, Povetkin...) are not on Wilder`s level), lol.

Every top 30 fighter is on Wilder`s level.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  No, I am Fury`s fan, Wilder is a bum, lol.

I am just saying Wilder struggled with Szpilka. because you say guys I mentioned ( Kownacki, Whyte, Povetkin...) are not on Wilder`s level), lol.

Every top 30 fighter is on Wilder`s level.
                  How can guys like Szpilka and Stiverne be on Wilder's level when at some point in the fight, their soul will temporarily leave the mortal coil?

What happened to Breezy is exactly what would happen to all the guys you named, inside of 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    He did say it before the first fight - many times.

The thing is - it's not about "being stupid enough to get caught again". It's just what happens when you are in there with someone as fast as Wilder. Wilder did read Fury at times also. Fury is going to get caught in this fight no matter what.
                    Fury will ooubox Wider again.. he's just better at the sport.... the drink and drugs will make no difference, he's that much better.

Wilder looked awful against an unfit Fury.... not sure where you are getting your confidence from to be honest? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tman500 View Post
                      There was a handful of rounds that Fury "won" where a whole lot of nothing was going on. This will never happen and I've been saying this for years, but "feeling out" rounds or complete non-action rounds should be scored a draw and announced to the fighters in between rounds. Know that sounds crazy, but think about how ridiculous it is that judges are taught to not score 10-10 rounds because they think it will encourage lazy judging. What's lazy about calling something what it is and letting both fighters know, it was a wasted round. Currently it's oh, MAYBE X fighter landed one more pitter pat punch than Y fighter, ah, ok, I'll give the roud to X. That to me is stupid and lazy judging.
                      I hear what you are saying and maybe someday they will tell fighters between rds but I doubt it will ever happen. In the old days of boxing the challenger had to win the round in a pretty convincing fashion to win the round. If it was a close round then usually that rd went to the champion and the challenger had to really take the title and really leave no doubt but fury didn't do that and there were a lot of close rds especially the first 6 where a point can be made for either guy but again fury di not win those rds in a convincing fashion. Lets see what the rematch brings.

Comment

Working...
                      X