No announcement yet.

Charlo turned down 10-12mil for Canelo. As per PBC and GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    I know you are, because you know they purposely avoided using that word, even if that's what happened. They tried putting lipstick on a pig and idiots like you fell for it. But the fact remains that Canelo was WBC world champion and Charlo was his mandatory. He refused to fight Charlo and vacated his WBC world championship. Any honorary title he was given to help him save face doesn't change what he did.

I know you purposefully included it... despite the fact that it is not true

stop talking shlt you muppet... link or STFU

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Damn what a crushing thread making the PBC defenders really look lame. I was told that only racist British White supremacists talked like this about Charlo or the PBC. I didnt realize how many Racist British white supremacists where actually black and American.

Maybe its actaully true that lying idiots like WBC WB liar WB lair and Big Dunn who are a vast minority here. Maybe they lie when they claim to speak for all black Americans. Ive been calling Charlo a big ducking chicken for a couple of years now cuz its clear as hell that he is and ive been labelled a racist by those guys.
      Where is the proof of the dollar amount allegedly offered to charlo.

Comment

its a "crushing blow" to the pbc yet it was a black guy on a youtube channel being used as the "source"...everything these guys loathe and despise...now its official since some guy driving in his car with a dashcam said so...lol...hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          It's kinda weird that Manny and Floyd on their haydays are slightly below on average purses compared to Joshua and Canelo these days despite being MASSIVELY more famous than them.

Canelo with his DAZN deal on average gets 35 million. Floyd on average got 32 million, Pacquiao on average gets 25-30 million. Canelo is not putting a million U.S PPV's on average while Pacquiao and Floyd did back in the day yet he gets paid more for it.
          Yeah the math doesn't add up in my head because May and Pac were definitely putting up superior numbers while taking home the same amount of money or slightly less. It could be that because DAZN are in their growth/inception phase they are willing to take lower profit margins compared to HBO and Showtime.

Comment

The truth will come to light eventually. Not a good look for charlo if true.

Comment

All Charlo has to do is call BS! HEarn even said he offered him a one fight on DAZN for $millions and Charlo wouldn't even call him back.

Again Charlo can go on social media and post what the REAL offer was but hasn't. Saunders did to GGG's fake offer.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Yeah the math doesn't add up in my head because May and Pac were definitely putting up superior numbers while taking home the same amount of money or slightly less. It could be that because DAZN are in their growth/inception phase they are willing to take lower profit margins compared to HBO and Showtime.
                not only that...but the opponents of canelo and joshua are getting more money than floyds or pacs guys...i mean chenko getting 6 mil to fight golovkin is ridic imo...and even jacobs getting 12 mil for canelo is nuts....

its prob related to DAZNs relative infancy though like you said....but that could backfire...theyve created a "culture" if you will....i mean....think about it...its hard for these guys to start taking less

after ward beat kovalev in the 2nd fight he knew there was no fight out there that would pay him the same or more....and he knew he wasnt getting up out of bed for less......look at charlo....he knows hes not going to take less than what danny got.....once those numbers get out there it becomes hard because guys arent going to want to take less even if DAZN says "this wont last forever we wont be throwing out this money year after year"......look at what the DAZN offer did for wilder.....it raised his price at home....wilder took home 30 mil last year when he had been taking home maybe 8, or so, in his best year......

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Mayweather vs Canelo purses: Floyd to make $41.5 million guaranteed, Canelo $5 million

Miguel Cotto vs. Canelo Alvarez purses: Cotto $15 million, Canelo $5 million

Miguel Cotto and Canelo Alvarez have split tonight's $20 million fight purse 75-25 in Cotto's favor.

And now a bunch of less known guys want at least $12,000,000 to fight Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Where is the proof of the dollar amount allegedly offered to charlo.
                    LOL what a suprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Mayweather vs Canelo purses: Floyd to make $41.5 million guaranteed, Canelo $5 million

Miguel Cotto vs. Canelo Alvarez purses: Cotto $15 million, Canelo $5 million

Miguel Cotto and Canelo Alvarez have split tonight's $20 million fight purse 75-25 in Cotto's favor.

And now a bunch of less known guys want at least $12,000,000 to fight Canelo
                      i agree..its wild...but DAZN created it.....

even if they say "we arent going to keep throwing that money out there"...guys just wont come for less

look at wilder...after the DAZN offer his price at home went up....guy made 30 mil last year....

guys are not going to come for less after DAZN has thrown the money out there

its not the worst thing for DAZN though...at very worst it drives the price at home up for these guys....which is good for their competition with their "competition".....but it can backfire from gettnig the fights they want

if they offered charlo 10 for canelo that would be enough for me....but for charlo i can see where they might be saying "i aint crossing the street for less than danny"....maybe danny is legit a bit bigger name since he did the golovkin ppv or whatever.....but crossing the street its worth the extra 2 mil.....

Comment

Working...
                      X