Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Admit h0m0sexuality+Prison Law and Love for HEARN! “He Got Sauce..DAZN’s h0m0s.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC Admit h0m0sexuality+Prison Law and Love for HEARN! “He Got Sauce..DAZN’s h0m0s.”

Since 2017 the LDBC have talked about Eddie Hearn every day!

Now I understand why they love him so much! The Prison code for seeking billionaire inmates and secrets have been leaked! Enjoy the next 3min! Trust me, it’s a good one!

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Are you the head honcho of this Ldbc? If so you need a muay thai kick to the face bro!

Comment

Why must you subject us to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Are you the head honcho of this Ldbc? If so you need a muay thai kick to the face bro!
        The head guys are these hosts. He just said he knew (serving prison) what billionaire admits would do... the secrets of inmate love bruh. We must eradicate the LDBC. They are infesting the the new gen boxing fans whom love PBC. We need to steal that audience and bring them to DAZN. Prison isn’t good

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          The head guys are these hosts. He just said he knew (serving prison) what billionaire admits would do... the secrets of inmate love bruh. We must eradicate the LDBC. They are infesting the the new gen boxing fans whom love PBC. We need to steal that audience and bring them to DAZN. Prison isn’t good
          Im not sure man, i think your the only person posting there content on here which made me presume you are affiliated if that makes sense? Obviously i apologise if that's not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            Since 2017 the LDBC have talked about Eddie Hearn every day!

Now I understand why they love him so much! The Prison code for seeking billionaire inmates and secrets have been leaked! Enjoy the next 3min! Trust me, it’s a good one!

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Trust me , it's a good one? No it isn't, you know what I'm saying?

Comment

Is the man in thumbnail possessing what some of you americans call a trill goatee?

Comment

yeah they talk about hearn every day but u talk about the ldbc all day so ur as bad as eachother

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  yeah they talk about hearn every day but u talk about the ldbc all day so ur as bad as eachother
                  lol. You said “yeah but they do...”

1 hour is 3600 seconds. Count how many seconds it took you to read my post. I assure you won’t reach 100

Comment

Am really suspicious about you now. Are you part of the LDBC or what? This is a bit too much now in 2020!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X