Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-08-2019, 03:05 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
Rusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,521.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
I as a Wilder fan was amazed that Fury was able to get up from the knockdown. He looked to be totally out but managed to get up and fight well. On the other hand the punch stats for the fight indicate Fury only landed (on the average) one punch per round more than Wilder, so that alone puts the notion that Fury schooled Wilder to rest. The rematch is hopefully decisive, something the first fight wasn't.
Why are you talking with such confidence about something you so clearly don't understand?

When we want inputs on LeBron. We'll ask you. THis is a Boxing Forum, stay in your lane.
Rusty Tromboni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:27 PM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Ulver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond reputeUlver has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 8,146.08
Cobra. - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
We get it.

You come here to say stupid s h i t to get attention. No one takes you seriously because you don't take yourself seriously. You're just here for attention....(etc.)
I know you are, but what am I?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Ulver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:48 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
El_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant future
Total Points: 20,843.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulver View Post
I know you are, but what am I?

Quote:
We get it.

You come here to say stupid s h i t to get attention. No one takes you seriously because you don't take yourself seriously. You're just here for attention, whatever form it may be.

But why go to such lengths to say r e t a r d e d things? Why put THAT much work into it.

Show me who from Marciano, Ali or Holmes' era who's better than Wallin or Wilder. Just name one, and explain how.

You want attention? You got it.

You s h i t on the carpet. Forgive me, but I just have to rub your face in it.

Rusty,
That kid vulva is a world class idiot. You see her posts, she DKSAB. She's nothing more that a fangirl
El_Mero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:22 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Rusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero View Post
Rusty,
That kid vulva is a world class idiot. You see her posts, she DKSAB. She's nothing more that a fangirl
I didn't know ICE centers have internet connection.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:33 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
El_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant futureEl_Mero has a brilliant future
Total Points: 20,843.93

Quote:
I didn't know ICE centers have internet connection.
Ice rinks do.
El_Mero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 03:22 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero View Post
Ice rinks do.
ahaha!

well said.

actually come to think of it.

I think I saw him when I took my girls to Disney on Ice. He was one of the princesses.... and so graceful.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:28 PM #57
Contender

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
MrBillion will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 4,390.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Tom View Post
Truth is Deontay knocked Fury out but was robbed by the ref. In the rematch he will finish what he started. Fury can run but he canít hide. Deontay is always improving and had fierce power. He is the best heavyweight at the moment and will be hard to beat.
Man shut that **** up! Wilder hasn't improved ****! He's one deminsional and will always be!! And got OUTBOXED
MrBillion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 03:32 PM #58
Contender

Funny y'all Wilder fans lost so much money last fight! Y'all wanna boost about 2 rounds what about the other 10 Wilder swinging at air lol
Old 11-09-2019, 03:33 PM #59
Contender

Its WILDER that need to make adjustments! You hit that man with your best shot he got up and went back to beating your ass again!
Old 11-09-2019, 03:42 PM #60
Contender

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Bum squad is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 9,332.54

I do hope this fight happens in February but i see less than 10% chance.
Bum squad is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends