Julian Williams & Lubin: whose knockout was worst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Williams & Lubin: whose knockout was worst

And who will come back better?

Lubins was worse because it was first round and he is early in his career. It ruins the Psyche of a young fighter. He may not ever bounce back

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lubins was worse because it was first round and he is early in his career. It ruins the Psyche of a young fighter. He may not ever bounce back
      I think the psyche of both are the biggest ?. but id agree with 1st poster lubin because at least Williams had some good moments.

Comment

Williams was outboximg charlo a bit; he get doing the same thing and got caught

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          I think the psyche of both are the biggest ?. but id agree with 1st poster lubin because at least Williams had some good moments.
          I am the first poster lol

Comment

williams was wobbling all over the place from a jab so he wins the no-chin off until...........amir khan arrives!

Comment

Lubin's KO was worse. He got KOed from what did not look like a hard punch at all.Williams got KOed by a wicked uppercut that was clearly a very hard punch. Williams has a better chance to come back because he doesn't have a glass jaw. I don't think Williams is good enough to ever win a world title and that goes double for Lubin.

Comment

Lubin was much worse because he didn't show us anything at all in the round the fight lasted and he got KOed by Jermell who had like 50% KO ratio. He fell into the first trap Jermell set for him and he was KOed by a punch that didn't even look that hard, he might never come back from that.

Williams showed his skills in the fight with Jermall and I think if he doesn't get greedy in a rematch and if he's mentally strong enough, he can win a rematch by a very close decision, I think Williams has a much better chance of getting back into the mix of the top 154 pounders than Lubin despite Lubin being a lot younger. Not sure if Lubin is mature enough to deal with this and I'm not sure about his quality as a professional fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  I dont think he will come back from this, Mentally he gonna need help.

You was destined to become champ and you lose in the first round, reminds me of Kelcie Banks, who was supposed to win a gold medal and got knocked out in the olympics by reglio turr.

He was never the same very sad. Terry Norris and Amir Khan ones that spring to mind who bounced back

Comment

Lubins because he got knocked out at the first solid punch landed. Julian went more rounds and was doing alright till the ko

Comment

Working...
                    X