Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has McGreggor KO'd with a single punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Buchinger KO was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      That Aldo knockdown was ridiculous. To this day i still can't fathom what he was trying to do. What fighter of any level literally dives in head first like that?
      thats why conor is a master at psychological warfare

he literally mind fked Aldo and his entire ethnicity and homeland before the fight and triggered him.

its all part of the luring in strategy. get them to come in angrily and recklessly.

thats also why he keeps his hands down sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
        another ****** confirmed.

i didn't know boxing purists also had such low IQ. makes a lot of sense
        If i wasnt so sure you are just messing around inwould think you have a mental illness. I know deep inside you know mayweather will win otherwise you wouldnt spend so much time flaunting some irish f@gs 4 ounce knockouts. You can see better knockouts from pacquiao but floyd still beat him. You'll learn soon enough that conor is just a lttle *****. Have you seen what happens when he faces someone with a chin in diaz? He gets gassed out and choked out. He has three loses and lose butthole from a very recent one. I dont see you posting gifs of nate clobbering him for 10 minutes straight

Comment

thats why conor is a master at psychological warfare

he literally mind fked Aldo and his entire ethnicity and homeland before the fight and triggered him.

its all part of the luring in strategy. get them to come in angrily and recklessly.

thats also why he keeps his hands down sometimes
          Yeah, like Floyd is going to run after Conor swinging punches like my 7 year old Nephew does when he's angry. That's exactly what Conor's opponents looked like when he knocked them out lol.

I'm sure you're trolling anyway but whatever. You know Conor has no chance and are just bored/trolling. He comes from a sport where the standard is that low that a WWE wrestler can become Heavyweight champion.

Imagine Triple H winning a title in boxing? lol.

Comment

****** confirmed.

above posts have gif of aldo being knocked out. the very first gif. no evidence of him "trying to get back up". he was knocked clean out. unless you can point out to me in that gif (which is a gif of the ENTIRE fight) where he tries to get up, then you are ******ed and/or a liar

stop lying. like i said, you people are insecure. you are convincing yourselves of things that arent true.

Conor will win.
            It's easy for you to say this BS because you will disappear from the forum when Conor loses. Use some common sense. Floyd is one of the most elusive fighters in the history of boxing. MMA fighters are generally more stationary. Floyd could tire him out simply by letting him punch and missing. He's done that to more experienced fighters than Conor.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 08-14-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Yeah, like Floyd is going to run after Conor swinging punches like my 7 year old Nephew does when he's angry. That's exactly what Conor's opponents looked like when he knocked them out lol.

I'm sure you're trolling anyway but whatever. You know Conor has no chance and are just bored/trolling. He comes from a sport where the standard is that low that a WWE wrestler can become Heavyweight champion.

Imagine Triple H winning a title in boxing? lol.
              im not trolling im just thinking rationally

floyd did say hed be aggressive

if conor drops his hands and starts talking **** like he usually does in his fights, and u got a stadium full of conor supporters... the pressure will be all on floyd. he will look like a b1tch if he makes no moves and it will be a loss.

i guess we will have to see if floyd stays true to his word. i think hes heavily underestimating what conor is capable of doing

Comment

im not trolling im just thinking rationally

floyd did say hed be aggressive

if conor drops his hands and starts talking **** like he usually does in his fights, and u got a stadium full of conor supporters... the pressure will be all on floyd. he will look like a b1tch if he makes no moves and it will be a loss.

i guess we will have to see if floyd stays true to his word. i think hes heavily underestimating what conor is capable of doing
                Floyd says he's gonna be aggressive before every fight. Do you really believe him?

He'll only start getting aggressive when Conor is totally gassed after about 4 rounds and Conor wouldn't be able to do anything in return.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  It's easy for you to say this BS because you will disappear from the forum when Conor loses. Use some common sense. Floyd is one of the most elusive fighters
                  elusive against other boxers

Floyd has solved the boxing puzzle

Conor is a different puzzle to solve. he moves differently from anyone he fights. hes got a different style and stance from anyone hes fought. floyds never fought anyone who fights in a wide MMA karate stance who is constantly switching stances. hes bigger than anyone floyds fought. he hits harder than anyone floyd has fought and his left hand his lightning quick too.

this is gonna be something floyd will have to adapt to while hes in the fight. theres no prepping for Conor because hes a mystery at this point.

if floyd can't figure it out, hes going to sleep within the first two rounds. hes 40 and hasnt fought in years. conor is an active southpaw and hits hard.

this has all the ingredients for a major upset... it will be one of those major regrets. floyd will have made the biggest mistake of his life taking this fight without even realizing it.

crazier things have happened.

Comment

Floyd says he's gonna be aggressive before every fight. Do you really believe him?

He'll only start getting aggressive when Conor is totally gassed after about 4 rounds and Conor wouldn't be able to do anything in return.
                    except Conor was in his face, put Floyd's childrens name on the record, called him a wife beating rat who can't read...

you just dont know how this will affect floyd. its not like what hes used to or dealt with in the past. like i said, a whole different puzzle.

this is how conor works.

Comment

elusive against other boxers

Floyd has solved the boxing puzzle

Conor is a different puzzle to solve. he moves differently from anyone he fights. hes got a different style and stance from anyone hes fought. floyds never fought anyone who fights in a wide MMA karate stance who is constantly switching stances. hes bigger than anyone floyds fought. he hits harder than anyone floyd has fought and his left hand his lightning quick too.

this is gonna be something floyd will have to adapt to while hes in the fight. theres no prepping for Conor because hes a mystery at this point.

if floyd can't figure it out, hes going to sleep within the first two rounds. hes 40 and hasnt fought in years. conor is an active southpaw and hits hard.

this has all the ingredients for a major upset... it will be one of those major regrets. floyd will have made the biggest mistake of his life taking this fight without even realizing it.

crazier things have happened.
                      Dude Floyd dosen't have to figure out Conor. Conor is the guy that has something to prove. He will be coming forward and trying to attack Floyd. You can't do that and maintain your wide MMA stance which is useless by the wsy against an elite boxer. He's going to have to move in ways he's never had to before. If he doesn't go after May he will be picked apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X