Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just as I predicted, Dwyer is picking Khan to win, LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan does have a shot at pulling the upset, whenever he got completely written off before, he won those fights (like vs Maidana) but Dwyer actually said he thinks the fight is a mismatch in Khan's favour! As in he thinks Khan should really be the prohibitive favourite, not Canelo..

Comment

Pre- GGGvGeale:"I think Geale wins about 40% of the time"

Post 3 rd destruction of Geale: " I still think Geale wins about 40% of the time"

Good ol' Dwyer

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Khan does have a shot at pulling the upset, whenever he got completely written off before, he won those fights (like vs Maidana) but Dwyer actually said he thinks the fight is a mismatch in Khan's favour! As in he thinks Khan should really be the prohibitive favourite, not Canelo..
        Khan was favored to beat Maidana. When has he ever won as an underdog?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Khan was favored to beat Maidana. When has he ever won as an underdog?
          Officially he was a favourite with the oddsmakers, but many boxing insiders gave him no shot against Maidana. My point is that Dwyer says in that video he thinks Khan should be the favourite not the underdog, so much of a favourite that he thinks the fight is a mismatch in Khan's favour, not a mismatch in Canelo's favour as some are claiming.

Comment

this guy also picked cotto over canelo.

Comment

Hes one of those people that just HAS to go against the general consensus regardless if he even actually believes it or not just so he can get attention by being "different". **** this guys predictions.

Hes pro UK fighters always picks them to win.

Hes also anti GGG anti klitsckos
              Last edited by Southpawology; 02-04-2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Check Hooks was tracking them in the Fantasy Betting forum for a little while. He was losing pretty soundly.

I have said, and still stand by it.
                I don't believe that Dwyer actually bets. I've watched some of his videos. Half the time he doesn't even mention the odds, only the type of bet. Sometimes he's talking about "bet so and so by KO" before odds for the fight have even come out.
                Hey man, just wanted to say that I think you're right. There's no way that this guy actually bets or he'd be broke by now.

However, I wanted to ask you, if Dwyer doesn't actually follow his own bets, why is he giving out those outrageous advice to people on the internet? Is he trying to get views? Make the odds better for him? If this is true then he is a very scary conman.

Or is he just messed up in the head? I guess my question is what's in it for him?
                Last edited by El JACKAL; 02-05-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

he knows his boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Williams View Post
                    Hey man, just wanted to say that I think you're right. There's no way that this guy actually bets or he'd be broke by now.

However, I wanted to ask you, if Dwyer doesn't actually follow his own bets, why is he giving out those outrageous advice to people on the internet? Is he trying to get views? Make the odds better for him? If this is true then he is a very scary conman.

Or is he just messed up in the head? I guess my question is what's in it for him?
                    I'd guess he was originally trying to make a name for himself. Hoping to pick enough winners to develop a following, so that he could start selling his picks to people. I know he tried to sell them for a while. I can't imagine anyone paid for them, though.

He's lost a LOT of bets that were heavy, heavy favorites. There's just no way he's not deep in the hole, if he actually bets (I'd bet good money that he doesn't).

Comment

Working...
                    X