No announcement yet.

"Lemeiux was a nobody. GGG shouldn't have fought him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    It all started when some people on NSB said Golovkin would beat Froch if they were to fight. And then suddenly Dirk became Lara's #1 fan preaching in every thread that Golovkin is ducking the 154 pounder despite never even mentioning his name prior.

Most hate on NSB can be traced back to a fear of a fighter beating someone they like.
    Why would I fear Froch being beat? I picked Groves to beat him and Bute to beat him and many others to beat him. I've expected him to be beat so many times

Try again. You've become such a one dimensional dribbling fanboy over the past few months. I never really cared about Golovkin or criticised Golovkin until he fought Willie Jr (they were calling out Froch long before that). Then I caught on to what his team were doing.

And I've been proved right every step of the way since. That's what you can't stand. My Gennady Golovkin Myth thread is all coming out in public now.
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 07-21-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

The fact is that Lemieux holds a valid MW title which makes him a valid opponent for Golovkin. Over rated, under rated, what ever someone wants to claim is irrelevant. He is a title holder and that puts him in GGG's sights. If he has the balls to get in the ring with Golovkin, that makes him more of a champion than Cotto will ever be in my eyes.

Comment

David isnt a bum but he isnt a world beater either.

But the loss to c level rubio is still in my mind.

Beating him doesnt set ggg back or push him forward.

There is currently no one in the MW division that will push ggg's brand forward except cotto and that fight is not happening unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by King Man View Post
          Not many people think Lemeiux has a chance bro
          This. I'd assume you'd be hard pressed to find many non-GGG haters favoring Lemeiux. Lemeiux gots power so there is a chance it could be interesting, but I think the overwhelming majority will be picking GGG. About the only 160lb guy I'd favor over GGG right now is Canelo (& he's not even officially at 160 with his 155 bs going on right now) & I still think that would be close.

Comment

Lemiuex just beat the crap out of the guy that GGG haters were demanding Golovkin to fight to prove himself.

Now Lemiuex is a nobody...

Smh..

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Lemiuex just beat the crap out of the guy that GGG haters were demanding Golovkin to fight to prove himself.

Smh..
              Wait...what? Who?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                So come you nancys. Lets lay it on the line now. We all know you're going to pick David to win and expose GGG. After he gets his schit pushed in and knocked out like everyone else, we already know the excuses that will come out of your filthy, unbrushed mouths. Sign here____ so we know who said Lemeiux was garbage from the jump.
                Why are GGG fans always creating these imaginary adversaries that don't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Wait...what? Who?
                  Quite a few people were asking for a fight with N'dam.

Comment

Whether he lost to Rubio (and Alcine) years ago, (outside of GGG) Quillin and him hold the better wins at 160. And he has a belt, why would anybody complain about the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Smh..
                      Is this another imaginary GGG adversary?

Comment

Working...
                      X