Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Puncher didn't kill himself. Status report?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    The aftermath

rubbed the bark right off

Comment

Man. Some of you guys are ****ed up. I know this is a forum and everything and the lounge isn't for the feint of heart, but depression/suicide isn't a topic to be made fun of, even if his constant mentions were annoying.

Regardless of if he was trolling or not, I was concerned for the guy. Not something to take lightly and if he was trolling, shame on him. But if he wasn't trolling, shame on all of you guys.

Comment

punchr come in here and tell everyone you're still alive.
        Last edited by jaded; 01-17-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Man. Some of you guys are ****ed up. I know this is a forum and everything and the lounge isn't for the feint of heart, but depression/suicide isn't a topic to be made fun of, even if his constant mentions were annoying.

Regardless of if he was trolling or not, I was concerned for the guy. Not something to take lightly and if he was trolling, shame on him. But if he wasn't trolling, shame on all of you guys.
          Check out my later posts in the thread. It'll explain better. My intentions were not to belittle his issues. I was actually concerned. Still am. Just putting on the tough BoxingScene exterior.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Check out my later posts in the thread. It'll explain better. My intentions were not to belittle his issues. I was actually concerned. Still am. Just putting on the tough BoxingScene exterior.
            I wasn't talking about you specifically. I mean, you're right to be mildly annoyed with the constant mentions that he did. That wasn't necessary. I believe that you were concerned. So was I. And the jury's still out on if he was trolling or not. How can you tell?

It's crazy though, cuz I made a really long and well thought out response to one of his threads, and I got **** for it.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              I wasn't talking about you specifically. I mean, you're right to be mildly annoyed with the constant mentions that he did. That wasn't necessary. I believe that you were concerned. So was I. And the jury's still out on if he was trolling or not. How can you tell?

It's crazy though, cuz I made a really long and well thought out response to one of his threads, and I got **** for it.
              I've done the same for him but it wasn't what he wanted to hear so he just dismissed it. I genuinely tried to help the kid but, as you said, I don't know how much of it is depression and how much is just trolling for responses.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                punchr come in here and tell everyone you're still alive.
                I'm still standing. It's 2018, and 2017 problems are in the past. Pray for me brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  I'm still standing. It's 2018, and 2017 problems are in the past. Pray for me brothers.
                  Will do lil homie... You got just one **** at life... live it...

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X